Cloud 9

Read Author's Note it's important! 

Stiles' POV

I woke up on my bed with Lydia clutching my bare chest. Memories of last night replayed in my head. I instantly started to stroke my fingers through her strawberry blonde locks that were all messy in strands that created a hair halo on her head. She was sleeping peacefully pressed up against me. I smiled adoringly at her since she started to cuddle closer to me.

Just another reason to love Lydia, that she was great in bed.

What? I'm a guy. Plus, it's a bonus for an already amazing girl.

I decide I should wake her up right now. I started to gently shake her awake while saying, "Wake up sleepyhead."

She started to stir and began to wake up in the process. I think she resembled a cute little kitten when she suddenly opened her eyes and yawned like one.

"Why are you waking me up? Don't you want to watch me sleep like the creeper you are?" Lydia asked me with an mischievous glint in her eyes.

"But, I've already done that for hours. I like watching you sleep," I replied jokingly.

"Don't go all Edward Cullen on me, Stiles. He's actually really creepy if you think about it," Lydia retorted while looking at me through her eyelashes.

"Good point." I agreed, "Well come on lets go make some food. We don't want to be cooped up in bed for the whole day."

"Aww, but I was kinda hoping that we can spend the whole day in the room together. In one bed with just the two of us and no one else to disturb us," She pouted.

That little minx.

"As much I would love to do that, a LOT more of that. We need food or else we'll starve."

"I guess food in necessary to survive. I'll meet you down there," With that she jumped out of bed quickly detaching herself from me while giving me a quick peck that she didn't let me deepen and running towards the bathroom where I assumed she was going to get dressed.

She's such a little tease, but I love her nonetheless. 

I chuckled under my breath and started to get dressed myself in her bathroom while picking out what I'm going to wear today also. I decided to go with the usual gray t-shirt and dark colored denim jeans. After I finished getting dressed I went into the living room and wanted to go have some time in the sun today. Which resulted with me packing a breakfast picnic to have at the beach. I brought all of the towels,bathing suits,and sunscreen.  Not to forget the food that I quickly made that consisted of eggs,bacon,grits, and sausage. (SORRY I HAD TO XD)

  "Come on Lyds, come down stairs so we can eat breakfast on the beach," I called from the kitchen with all the supplies in my hands.

Then she came down the stairs yelling, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

I simply just rolled my eyes I swear she always does this.

When she saw me her eyes widened at all the things I've already did when she was taking a shower and getting dressed. I simply just smiled at her reaction and entwined her hands with mine.

That is when we spent all day at the beach just simply enjoying each other's company until we have to go back to school again and nothing could have made my relationship anymore perfect.

Author's Note: I've decided that I'll be ending this book after Chapter 30 since I've been having writers block and I think it's being a bit repetitive. It's just that I want to make another book idea that I really like and hopefully you'll check that one out when I start publishing the chapters. Thanks so much for the 5k I'll might rewrite/edit this book after it's completed. Bye lovelies.

~Ashley (My real name if you didn't know yet XD)