Conversations

Third Person Omniscient POV

The day went on before the Stilinski Twins finally got back to their house. Both of them felt relieved that the first day of being the new kids was over due to all the stress. All they both could think about was Lydia.The girl who seems to have a spell over the two boys that can't be broken.

"Hey Stiles," Stuart greeted before plopping into his bed right next to Stiles.

"Ugh, hey Stuart. You're here," Stiles said with a groan being very bothered that his brother just disturbed his peace and quiet.

"What did you think of Beacon Hills Highschool?" Stuart asked.

"It was.....great." Stiles said while letting out a breathe he hadn't known he's been holding.

"Let me guess was it about Lydia?" Stuart said while wriggling his eyebrows up and down in a perverted way.

"How about you, Stuart? Do you like Beacon Hills because of Lydia?"

Stuart became disorientated for a second before regaining his posture."Um ...yeah.."

"So you do like her?"

"Kinda." Stuart admitted.

"Oh."

"Dude I didn't plan to it just sort of happened," Stuart tried to defend himself.

"Well that kinda sucks since I like her too. Although trust me on this, I don't blame you at all. I mean how can you not like her?"

"Wow, both of us liking the same girl.This is a first isn't it?"Stuart said nudging Stiles trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah it is." Stiles agreed half-heartedly.

"I guess well see what happens."

"I guess we will." Stiles agreed.