I've Fallen For This Dork

Lydia's POV

I am completely and utterly in love with Stiles Stilinski. He's in love with me. We're in love with each other. We made it back into the house together I guess Stiles is practically glowing right now. He took me by the hand as we opened the door to the beach house. I figured that he probably wanted to spend a lot of time together before we go to bed. He directed me towards the couch and said, "I'll be right back,I'm going to be getting some things for us."

I agreed and sat down on the couch and waited patiently for him to return. A few minutes later Stiles is practically carrying a whole bunch of stuff that I'm terrified that he'll drop if I don't help him. So I decided to do him a favor and help him out a bit.

I got up from the coral colored couch and steadied him quickly since he was tipping over a bit. Once he was stable, he quickly put the things on the floor. Which consisted of a whole bunch of romantic comedies and some junk food. I chuckled shaking my head, I can't believe this is what he had in mind. Not that I don't like it, it's just that it's such a typical Stiles moment.

As if seeing me chuckle brought attention, he gave me a questioning look and asked, "What's so funny?"

"Well, I was just laughing because you would be the one who would have got a whole bunch of romantic comedies and junk food right after we said 'I love you' to each other," I replied.

He laughed a little too as he started arranging the movies and junk food into piles and retorted with, "Only for you, Lyds."

I gave him a toothy smile and bit my lip. I couldn't help but wonder how our relationship will play on after this. He came towards me and settled down a couple of the junk food on the table while the CD discs were just stacked up on the floor. I came over to the couch and waited until he put a CD into the player. I didn't see the name of the movie he put in, but I guess it doesn't really matter though. Since I trust his taste in movies. Well sort of.

I guess I didn't see all the movies in the stack since he picked one of my favorite movies that wasn't necessarily a romantic comedy, Mean Girls.

I can't believe I've fallen for this dork. I swear he's the only guy I've ever dated to willingly watch this movie with me along with The Notebook of course. Since that is my favorite movie of all time, yet this movie came in a close second. Since I mean who can not be completely in love with this movie. I kinda know some of the lines to the movie since I watched it so many times.

Stiles went back to the couch and he put his arms around me immediately making me become warmer instantly with his body warmth. I snuggled closer to him once he started the movie with the remote. It was relatively a little dark inside of here but that gives me more of a chance to see that the television's light reflecting on us. Stiles had his eyes glued to the screen and sometimes gave glances my way as I did the same with him. I got a bowl of some buttered popcorn and started to eat some while watching the movie. Yet, I found something making me look at Stiles a little longer than usual.I guess I liked seeing his reactions to the parts. As if seeing that I had my gaze on him he turned my way and entwined of hands together. I looked down and put my head on his shoulder as he started to trace circles on the top of my hand while I started to caress his face with my other free hand. So that my snack was quickly discarded. Since I decided my actions with Stiles were more important than food at the moment.

He gazed at me lovingly with a gaze so intense that I turned my view back to the movie. Until his other hand suddenly caressed my face as I was doing the same thing to him. Now both of our hands of caressing each others faces instead of focusing back on the movie. As I came closer to him we developed into a loving kiss. Which I have to say got me on cloud 9, I have to say that it has been a long time since I was in love with someone.

But, I'm extremely glad that I was able to again. This time I hope, no it will last with Stiles.

I know he probably doesn't realize this but, he helped me love again.

I am completely utterly grateful that I've fallen for this dork and not his brother. Although it was always Stiles even when I was confused at first with my feelings. Ever since that study session I wish it didn't take me that long to figure it out.

What matters now is that I'm with him now. Hopefully for the long run.

With that I pulled away from the kiss and faded into slumber right next to Stiles.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I was supposed to update The Girl/Boy Next Door today but,I ended up writing this chapter instead. I'll probably publish that chapter tomorrow or the next day. I end up procrastinating a LOT. I really love writing fiction for Stydia so much. But, since it's an AU their personalities might be different than theirs on the show. Since its a different story line based on Stydia with Stilinski twins also there's no supernatural. I guess I just wanted to explain that. Well thanks for reading I'll be updating soon. All I can do is pray for Stydia in season 5.

Bye Lovelies