Liking Lydia

Stiles' POV

I just came home from school an I plopped on to my bed with a thump. All I can do is keep thinking about the same thing I mean now what am I supposed to do.

With liking Lydia and all. I mean who can be so perfect and not realize it. Even I can already memorize the things that she does by habit.

I already can tell that she likes things with chicken in her lunch and how she can give the best comments or any situation. Very sacrcastic at times. But that's just how I like it, I guess it's the same as me. I can't help but feel guilty though.

Maybe I should just back away and let my brother get the girl. Even if she seems to be my perfect girl. Ugh,why does this have to be so complicated. And her voice, oh her voice, like an angel speaking. Especially when she laughs, now that's heavenly.

Great....I sound all gushy and mushy. She's rubbing off on me. I mean Lydia just loves romance, which I can clearly infer by her fascination of the Notebook.

But what am I going to expect right? But then again this all comes with liking Lydia. Which is okay with me, I'm just glad I met her. She's actually coming over for a study date with me. There is this test coming up for math so I asked her right after lunch ended at our new period.

Of course Stuart wouldn't be here or he would ruin the mood. Just kidding, HA! He's actually at the Sherrif Station with Dad right now. I guess he wanted to look at some of the cases like we always do, yet this time I said go on without me. Since who wouldn't want to spend the afternoon with their crush,right?

Hey guys,
Early update today since I felt like
giving Stiles' thoughts to all of y'all. The next chapter there will have some Stydia alone time. YES! And maybe an awkward situation. That will be coming out in a few days. Plus,who knows what'll happen. Bye lovelies. ;)