The Visit

Stiles POV

*Ding Dong*

Oh that must be Lydia at the door. I better go get it, I thought while jumping off my bed. I sprinted down stairs, kind of suprised that I haven't fallen on my face yet.

I caught my breath, trying to slow it down for a moment and turned the doorknob. There she was. Wow, she looked great her strawberry blonde hair was cascading down her back,with her lips a red color, while wearing a black and white outfit. She looked amazing, as she always does.

"Hey Stiles," She said snapping me out of my trance. And I mentally scolded myself for ogling at her.

"HEY LYDIA." I said trying to keep my cool(but by the capital letters you can tell that I did not making it more of a shout.)

"Can I come in?" Lydia said politely.

"Yeah, yeah, of course." I said while awkwardly moving out of the doorway. I looked back at Lydia and she's observing each part of it.

"Nice house." She said while walking around a little with her black heels click-clacking on the floor silently.

"So do you want to go up to my room to study?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Yeah, sure." She shrugged nonchalantly.

With that I walked in front of her going up the stairs while occasionally glancing back at her to make she's following the right way. We take a right and I open the door. Hopefully she'll find it alright I mean it's a bit messy but other than that it's neat.

"You have a neat room." she commented with a smile.

"Uh, thanks." I retorted while mentally scolding myself for being awkward around her so much.I just can't help it, I mean I'm actually suprised she doesn't have a boyfriend which I'm grateful for after casually bring it up with one of Stuart's and I's new best friend, Scott.(Yay new character introduced.Finally getting to fit in True alpha, Scott McCall.)

I turned around and motioned towards my bed. I finally said "We can work on my bed and you can set your stuff down somewhere."

So she took off her plum colored backpack and set it down on my end while taking out the books we needed.

We decided on studying math and chemistry will be our main focus for today and maybe move on to some different topics if we have the time.

"Okay, how about we start with math first?" I suggested.

"Sure." Lydia replied while getting on my bed sitting kinda close to me. Our legs were almost touching with our body heat radiating off each other.She seemed completely comfortable while I was the one being a nervous wreck. But, can you blame me we haven't been alone since Stuart is mostly alway with me.

I wonder what she feels towards us, friends or more?I really hope she does well towards me, anyway.

I guess I zoned out from Lydia's talking for a second. But I guess she asked me something.

"Uh, what did you say? Can you repeat it again?" I asked her.

"Fine, but only because you're cute," Lydia said cheekily. A faint blush crawled into my cheeks. 'She just called me cute.' I thought.

"Aww, are you blushing," Lydia cooed while pinching my cheeks.

"No, uh, pssh," I said trying to regain my composure.