One Word,Awkward

Lydia's POV

Apparently today was my date with Stuart. I was a little excited since this is the first time I'll be going out with him.

Who wouldn't be? I couldn't help but feel like things would be a bit awkward.

I did go out with his brother only yesterday. Yet, for some reason he still asked me out and said if I wanted to go out with him today. Knowing that it was my idea to go out with big of them agreed.

He didn't tell me where we were going yet, since it was supposedly a surprise.

It was now Saturday Afternoon and he said he'll be picking me up at five.

Since I didn't know where we were going I put on a cream colored lacey blouse with a pair of washed out blue jeans. I matched them with some nude heels and put my hair into a bun while letting some of curls out.

I still had time to spare so I got out a book I was reading. Lately it was 'The Maze Runner:Scorch Trails.' There was a movie coming out soon so I decided to read it. It was a good book, kinda confusing from time to time.

I hear the doorbell ring so I quickly jolted out of my room heading towards the door so my Mom wouldn't answer it. Considering she was very,very embarrassing when it comes to boys.

Thankfully I got there before my Mom. That would have been a mixture of horror and embarrassment.

I turned the doorknob and saw Stuart at the door way. He looked nice he was wearing a green and black plaid shirt with black jeans. Along with a pair of black converse and his famous glasses.

"You ready to go?" Stuart asked

"Yeah," I replied, "Are you gonna tell me where we are going now?" I asked curiously.

"Not until we get there," Stuart retorted.

"Fine," I said while giving up since he wasn't going to tell me.

"Lets go to the jeep," He said while taking me over to his light green jeep.

It was exactly like Stiles' but, it was light green not the cute shade of baby blue.

I have to admit I like Stiles' jeep better.

What? I can't help it baby blue is a really pretty color.

Stuart unlocked it the doors and I opened the door for myself and got inside.

He went to his side and started the car up backing out of the driveway.

^*^*^************************^*^*^

After a little bit of driving Stuart finally stopped and I realized that we were at a fair. Good thing I brought my little purse just in case. It was filled with some makeup, my phone, and some cash.

"Yay! I love the fair!" I said excitedly with a little spring in my step while heading towards there.

"Good. I was hoping you would," Stuart replied.

"Lucky guess then,huh?" I replied.

"Apparently so." Stuart retorted.

Both of us then got our wrist bands in order to go on the rides and games. The first game that we played was the tick tack toe games with bean bags where you had to throw bean bags into this crate that had 9 squares inside and whoever got a tick tack toe with three bean bags gets a prize.

I got lucky and won a big panda that I decided to name "Cuddles."

We went on a whole bunch of rides and played a lot of games, all I can say it was really fun.

But, then when we decided to go get some dinner it would have to be one word, awkward.

Stuart asked if I wanted to go get some dinner and since I didn't really eat that much I decided to say "Yes."

We ended up going to "Arby's" for some sandwiches and curly fries and headed towards our booth.

I guess he decided to strike up a conversation with this and I quote, "I heard you had a great date with Stiles."

I was taken aback and replied, "Um, yeah.....I don't really think we should talk about my date with Stiles while I'm on a date with you."

Stuart just nodded and we kind of fell into this awkward silence between the both of us.

I mean who brings up something like that. Oh yeah, since I'm on a date with her maybe I should just bring up that she also went on a great one with my brother.

Smooth Stuart, smooth. Please note the sarcasm.

I just decided to eat my ham and cheese sandwich with my curly fries and I guess he just ate his roast beef sandwich and his curly fries.

After we were finished he dropped me back home. I have to say it was an okay date kinda awkward though. I guess I'm not as comfortable with him as I am with Stiles. There was no goodbye kiss, not even on the cheek. I have to say there really wasn't anything there I didn't feel the same way with him as I did with Stiles.

I made a decision.

I want you Stiles Stilinksi , not Stuart Stilinski.

Now all I have to do is tell him and break it off with Stuart. Hopefully he won't be hurt and will understand my decision. I still want us to be friends though and feel the same way towards me.

Author's Note: I'm really sorry about not updating sooner it was just that I wasn't able to and I kinda had some writer's block to how I wanted to write this chapter. BUT HEY! LYDIA CHOSE STILES! WHO ELSE WOULD CHOOSE, HONESTLY? IT IS A STYDIA AU BUT, SHE COULD HAVE HONESTLY MADE IT WITH STUART. IT WOULD PROBABLY HAD THE SHIP NAME STUDIA THOUGH. ;p TEAM STILES!