The Kiss (Lydia's POV)

Lydia's POV

I was still gasping for breathe until I realized just how close Stiles and I were. I mean he was literally hovering on top of me. I really enjoyed this evening with him studying even if he is kind of awkward at times but that is so freaking adorable.

It seems as if he was was always awkward or nervous when it comes to me. I'm also really glad that he invite me over. Finally I got some alone time with him instead of him and Stuart together.

Not that I don't like Stuart's presence because I do. It's just that I want to know more about them alone while the other one isn't around.

I kept on staring up into Stiles' chocolate brown eyes they were full of an emotion....lust.It looks like he's leaning in closer to me. He is going to kiss me. We were getting closer and closer it was like I was having a mini heart attack.

Then it happened his lips brushed mine sending a jolt of lightning through my veins. I wonder if he felt that too?Then I felt his lips crash into mine kissing me with a lot of passion.

Which I eagerly returned, so this is how it's like to kiss Stiles. He tasted just like I thought he would it's kind of a citrusy flavor. But all I know is that I couldn't get enough of it. I opened my mouth a little but just enough to let Stiles put his tongue in my mouth.

God, this is pure bliss. I balled his shirt into a fist in my hands in an attempt of being closer than we already were. When we both pulled away reluctantly. I stare deep into his chocolate brown eyes I noticed he once again had a lustfilled expression in his eyes. I leaned myself up to him again for another kiss.

And I take it he wanted to kiss me again and I really have been happy with that fact. After a minute or so of making out I suddenly needed air again.

Then I started thinking....wow this is happening WAY TOO FAST. Even though I enjoy kissing him,very much if I might add. Yet,I still needs to analyze my feelings towards him and his brother.

So me being the awkward person I am say, "I should get going."

"Yeah see you soon," He replies with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"See you soon," I echo.

"I'll walk you out," Stiles said.

I grabbed my plum colored backpack along with the rest of my stuff that was already in there.

We walked down the stairs and he held the door for me when I made my way out of his house. I climbed into my dark purple car and plastered a huge goofy grin on my face.

'He kissed me and I kissed him back.'

I started to drive towards my house. I finally got home after a couple of minutes and fell onto my bed. I guess I was really all tired out.

Wow, things just became a whole lot more complicated.

But that's not what to think right now. Is it? That was literally the best kiss I have ever had in my life.

With Stiles. Great, now I have a big goofy grin just thinking about it.

Hopefully he felt the same way. I mean he kissed me first.

. Kisses lovelies.