The Proposal

Lydia's POV

Wel, everything has became incredibly awkward. I mean I basically tried avoiding them at school today the best that I could. How would Stuart react? I really hope he isn't mad.

I don't even know how they feel about me.

Yet, I just can help but feel guilty.
I suddenly have an idea and I'm gonna put it to the test.

"Hey guys," I said while walking up to the Stilinski twins.

I guess they were both shocked by this interaction a little considering what has happened the night before.

"I have a proposal to make to the both of you. I have to say that I really like both of you and I'm not sure which one I like more.So,um, I was wondering if I could go on a couple of dates with you guys to see if I can pick the one I would like to go out with. I mean if you want to of course or if you feel the same way. I mean it's okay if you don't it's that I hope it won't be awkward since I basically just told you I like both of you more than friends."

Both boys just looked at me and smile with a reply of "Sure Lydia, we weren't really sure if you felt the same way about us at first but I'm glad you do and we'll try this thing."

I have to say that the way they answered with the same exact words were a little creepy as if they already knew what was going to happen.

Instead I just shaked it off and dismissed it from my line of thoughts.I really should be thinking about how they actually feel the same way about me. Just thinking about it made me bite part of my bottom lip, literally.

"Um, so which one of you wants to take me out first?" I asked the two boys very curious to how they would respond considering the

" I would love to take you out first." Stiles responded immediately.

I gave him a quick nod and added "I'll talk to you later about when and where,okay?" he gave a quick nod and walked away.

I couldn't help but feel my cheeks heat up just thinking about my soon to be date with him. And with that I turned my heel to the classroom before I got there late.

I twirled one of my strawberry blonde locks of hair between my fingers. I was really excited for the upcoming date.I mean who wouldn't be? Going out with your crushes who just happen to be related and look exactly the same.

I hope at the end of this there will be no hard feelings and I would really feel bad and guilty if I make them fight over me or not have the same twin brotherly love towards each other.

I made my way to my seats seeing that Kira and Allison were already there. I decided that I was going to tell them everything that has been happening with the Stilinski Twins and I. They both greeted me with Hellos and I greeted them with Heys. Then I started to tell them the whole story from the beginning.

"Wow Lyds, both of them like you and you get to go on dates with them.That is really great and I'm so happy for you." Kira gushed.

Allison nodded in response agreeing to what she has just said. I'm so happy to have supporting friends like the both of them. Just then the teacher walked in and began to explain the lesson.

Author's Note:Check out the youtube video of stydia. I don't know about you guys but, I'm absolutely obsessed with the song Young and Beautiful.