"BEYONCE!!!!!" I cried out.

I grabbed Prince and gave him to her. "Take your son,." I whispered in between clenched teeth. Bey laughed. "He peed on you didn't he?" I nodded. She chuckled. "Baby, you have to change Prince's diaper from the side so you don't get shot." My mouth fell open. "You've never told me that!" Bey shrugged.

"I smell baby vomit too."

I whimpered like Prince. "The kids have been mean to me." Bey laughed. "Get used to it. You've got the toddler stage, pre-teen years, the teen years where they will lose their damn minds, and sooo much more." Prince threw up his milk on Bey's shoulder. I cringed.

"Oh please. He's done it while he was getting his diaper changed. Stop acting brand new to this Michael Jackson." I watched as Bey wiped off the runny baby puke and grab Princess. She walked upstairs with each twin in her arms. I rubbed my forehead. "I need a glass of wine." Out of the corner of my eye, Bey snuck back downstairs and slipped out the door. I wondered where she was heading to. 

I placed the twins to bed. It was almost midnight. My birthday. I was turning thirty-three, but I felt older than before. I walked down to the open room to the piano I ordered.

I played a soft tune as I hummed "Happy Birthday" to myself. "Mr. Jackson?" I turned around, expecting to see one of the workers, but it was Beyonce. She had a tight silk blue dress that stop way above her knees and had a opening. I turned around and watched as she walked in front of me.

"May I?" She whispered. I nodded slowly. Bey grabbed a remote and pressed play. A slow, sensational beat began to play. Bey's voice was booming through the radio. I smirked shyly and watched as she began to dance smoothly. The air in my chest stopped. I watched.

"Lovin' you is really all that's on my mind...gonna make that body rock."

Beyonce moved her hips to the beat.

"Boy I like it when you watch me...swirlin swirlin swirlin on my babe."

She walked up to me and sat on my lap and placed my hands on her hips. I breathed barely as her hips rolled in my lap. She got up and danced more. "Daddy you know what's up..."

"And I can't help but to think about it day and night. I wanna make that body rock. Sit back and watch. Tonight I"m gonna dance for you..."

Beyonce walked up to me and placed her hands on my knees before pushing my legs open and dancing in between. Her hips swirling.

"....Boy look into my eyes...while I"m grinding on you...this is beyond sex..I'm high on. If it's real then you know how I feel..."

I felt my hand grab her hand and bring her into my lap. I kissed her hard, not giving a damn if she was finished. I wanted her then and there!

I found myself placing her on the piano and climbing on top of her. I pushed her hands up and felt her tangle her fingers in my hair. I groaned as I began to push down her dress. Bey moved to my neck as she kissed it hotly and unbuttoning my shirt. I watched as she yanked my belt off. I grinned and watched her get aggressive. She turned me over and had me on the bottom.

"I'm in charge," she growled.

I smiled and felt her hold my hands up. Bey climbed on top of me and began to move her hips like how she was dancing. I moaned in deep pleasure. Never have I let a woman do things to me like Bey was doing. I grabbed her hips and felt her. The friction felt sooo good. This woman was cocaine to me and I didn't mind being an addict. The song replayed again. Beyonce gave me what I couldn't have asked for my birthday.

I closed my eyes as the only thing playing was the guitat as the song ended and our hard breathing. Bey collasped onto my chest. "I have to give you something," she whispered in between pants.

I did too....

Bey and I both reached for our items and held it out.

"Marry me?" We whispered in unison. I froze and watched as the box dropped out of Bey's hand. She glanced at my ring and then to hers. "You're going to propose to me?" She whispered. I nodded and looked at the velvet Cartier box on the piano top.

"And you were going to propose to me?" I whispered. Bey nodded. I chuckled. "Who should say yes?" I asked. Bey shrugged. "I'll go first," she finally said after a moment of silence. She picked up her ring and opened it. The sleek, silver band stood out to me. It was encrusted with diamonds on all sides.

"Michael Jackson," Bey whispered,"you're the best man to ever walk on the face of this Earth. You're so kind and wonderful, and I don't want to let you go. Ever since you first touched me when you tried to help me with Jay...I've loved you ever since. I don't want you to slip out of my fingers. Please Michael. If I die today...I want to die knowing that I had you as my husband. Will you marry me?"

I felt myself choke up and nod. Bey smiled and reached for my hand. She placed the ring on my finger. I was about to kiss her. She stopped me. "Your turn." I chuckled and reached for my small velvet box.

"Beyonce Knowles," I announced softly, "what can I say? You've made me a better man. You've made me happier. You blessed me with love, two beautiful children...something to wake up to know. I remember when I was so lonely. I begged God to give me someone to talk to that wouldn't be scared of me. That wouldn't mind haven't a conversation with Michael Jackson, the middle aged man and not the King of Pop. I want to be yours. I don't want to be anyone else's. I love you so much. I want to wake up every morning, knowing that I'm your man, your rock, your friend, and your husband. Will you marry me?"

A tear rolled down Bey's cheek. She nodded and hugged me hard. I wheezed. "I think I have to put the ring on your finger." Bey laughed and let me place the diamond ring on her hand with ease. I cupped her face in my hands.

If you asked me if I was going to have kids last year...I'd shrug. If you asked me was I in love with anyone this time last year, I'd shake my head. If you asked me was I happy this time last year, I'd shake my head again. But every answer was different now. I was happier, healthier, more in love. Nowhere near lonely. Bey hugged me and covered me up with her robe.

For the first time, I belonged somewhere. I belonged in the arms of Beyonce Knowles, and she belonged in my arms. I waited till Bey fell asleep before picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom. We fell asleep together in the soft, lush sheets, but before I could close my eyes, I stayed up till two in the morning staring at our rings, staring at Beyonce.

She didn't know how much of a man she just turned me into. I had the strength to face Jay-Z, I had the strength to face Joseph, I had the strength to face Matthew...I had the strength to do anything in my will because I had a strong Black woman behind me during every step of the way.

Author's Note: *takes a bow* That's all for tonight folks! To the side is Michael's ring And watch Beyonce's video (Dance for You) to know what she was doing since I can't post a link up here... :/