Midterms

Sorry this is short, I just gotta get the story flowinggggg, and now that I'm back from Jamaica I can finally update, so expect some updates soon!

Midterms

Fallon Williams

As soon as I walked into Nadia's room, after the crazy weekend I'd had, I heard Nadia puking her soul out her body.

I walked to the closed bathroom door and opened it to see her kneeling in front of the toilet bowl throwing up everything she'd put in her body this weekend.

I walked over to her and held up her hair that was sticking to her sweaty forehead.

"Damn Nadia." I mumbled when she started dry heaving.

"I feel like I'm dying. I swear." She shook her head and started standing up, so I helped her.

"Did you go out last night?"

She nodded. "I had to host this party, and they had gotten too many bottles, they gave me like four to myself. I don't know how I got home. Excuse me."

Nadia bent back down and started dry heaving again.

Poor Nadia.

I walked out of the bathroom and got her a clean rag from one of her drawers and walked back into the bathroom to wet it.

Nadia was a model/club promoter, and she got drunk like this almost every other weekend, but never like this.

"Here boo." I put the cold wet rag against her forehead and wiped it for her gently.

"Thanks muva." She laughed.

"You're welcome little baby."

I don't know how it happened, but I always ended up taking care of Nadia when she was like this, so one day she just started calling me her muva, cause I treated her like a baby when she was hungover.

"You good? Do you need water? Bread? Less sun, more?" I stood above her.

"I just want to lay in bed."

"Bed we go."

I got Nadia into bed and went in her bathroom to get a bucket for her and put it beside where she was lying down.

When I knew she was good, I hopped beside her in bed and grabbed my backpack.

"What's up?" Nadia mumbled from underneath the blanket.

"Nothing, about to start on this psych assignment."

"Don't even talk about school to me right now."

I was trying to major in psychology, and open a small therapy center to help children growing up in same sex parent homes.

There was a huge stigma that children raised by two men or two women ended up missing certain things than a child with a mother and a father would, but I ended up completely fine, and I wanted to show others that as well.

Now Nadia on the other hand, she'd dropped out of a course, and was just trying to get her credits up while blowing up on the Internet.

It was difficult to balance, and she often put the Internet before her courses. I tried to get her on the right track, but you can only do so much.

"You should just drop out Nadia. You'd save so much money on courses and books, you know school isn't what you wanna do."

Nadia groaned. "Let's change the subject, how are you and Mr. Alsina?"