~•~

POV: Fiona. 

I slammed the front door and ran to my room, locking the door. Soon after a knock came. "Fiona? What's wrong? What happened?" John asked. "Nothing. I'm fine; you don't have to take care of it. I did it myself." I cried. "Okay. I'm out here if you need me." he said sounding upset. I lay in my bed crying for hours. My phone began to ring. I didn't answer. I feared it was Ryan. It rang three more times before I answered. "What!?" I yelled into it. Leena's innocent voice sounded sad. "Fiona, its Ryan." she said. I gasped "He's in the hospital."

I pulled my phone from my ear. I found his number on face book and called him. 'THIS IS RYAN. YOU MISSED ME. DON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE!' it said going straight to voicemail. I panicked and called Leena back. "What hospital!?" I asked. "Red cross." she said I hung up and ran to the living room. "Take me to Red Cross hospital!" I tell at John as I grabbed my bag. He followed me quickly to the car. "Why?" he asked worried. "Just drive! You won't be happy if I tell you!" I cried, new tears falling.  We made it to the hospital quickly.

I ran into the front desk. "May I help you, ma'am?" I woman asked. "Ryan Sanders?" I asked. "Are you family?" she asked. "Cousin." I lied. She showed me the room and walked away. John had agreed to wait in the car because I told him everything. I starred in his room. He was sleeping. He had a small tube in his arm. His left eye bruised and under his right, stitched. His heart beat normally. Beep. Beep. Beep. I walked in the door. His chest was bare and bruised. I covered my mouth. "Oh god!' I said sobbing. I looked away from him not baring the hurt he has sustained. "F-Fiona?" I heard him struggle. I sat in a chair next to his bed. "Yes. It's me." I whispered. I touched his hand and he gripped me. "I'm sorry." he said. I gasped. "Don't you even apologize, Ryan Sanders." I whispered. He smirked, failing at it. "Whys that? I made you run away and-" I hushed him. "Why did you crash?" I asked in a hushed voice. "I was only speeding like 30 or 40 over." he smiled. I dropped my jaw. "Ryan!" I yelped. "You could have died." I whispered putting my head down. "Better than not being with you." I could hear the frown in his voice. "Ryan, I think I should tell you something." I told him. He looked nervous and bit his lip. He looked cute when he was nervous. "Yea?" he finally answered. "I, um," I laughed. He tried to move and gasped in pain and squeezed my hand tighter.. "Oh god! Don’t try to move!" I told him. He continued till he could lean his forehead on mine. "I love you." he told me. I bit my lip in frustration to his words. "Ryan, I love you too." I admitted. He sat back ignoring his pain. "Y-you what?" he asked. "I love you too." I said again. He smiled. His bottom lip was split and fresh. "I'm glad." he whispered. "Excuse me, Ryan’s cousin? There are visiting hours from 2-6 tomorrow. You may return then." a nurse said and left. "My cousin?" he asked. "That's what I said to do get in here." I blushed. He laughed. "I'll be back tomorrow. Okay?" I said. He nodded. "I wish you didn't have to leave." he said. I kissed his cheek. "I love you, Fiona MacFall. And don't forget it!" he yelled as I walked out. I blew him a kiss as I walked out. 

John was listening to music in his car we I found him. "I'm not mad." he said. I looked at him. "I'm just your brother. I can't control who you love." he said starting the car. "Thank you for being here for me all these years, John." I said giving him a quick hug. "Yea. That's what big brothers are for." he smiled. We went home and I was happy.

~•~

POV: Ryan.

"How about not, Shane." I told him. My buddies had come to visit me. "Just order me a jello, damnit!” he demanded. "Calm down, guy." Max told him coolly. "Fiona could be here any minutes." Bobby laughed. "Have you asked her out?" Bobby asked me. I shook my head no. "After she came to the hospital and pretended to be your cousin to see you and tell you she loves you." He said tsking. "Shut up! I will ask her soon!" I told him. "Ask who what?" Fiona asked walking in. I couldn't help but smile as she carried some flowers and I balloon that said get well soon! She looked around at my friends. "Ask her." Shane demanding. "If you don't stop I won't get you jello!" I told him. "Oooh jello?" Fiona smiled. "You want one? I can get you one easily?" I smirked at her. She shook her head. "I'm okay. About ask me what?" she wondered. I shooed the guys out of the room and sat up. I pulled her to sit on the bed with me. "The guys are bugging me about us. They want you to be my girlfriend." I smiled. She frowned. "They?" she said. "I. I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?" I frowned. She smiled and kissed my lips. I thanks I was strong enough to wrap my arms around her. 

~•~

POV: Fiona

His arms went around me and mine around him. "I'll take that as a yes." he grinned cockily after we broke apart. I nodded. He began kissing my neck and I closed my eyes. My hands felt his bare chest under my hands. He had a six pack and tight, muscular pecks. My hands run up and down his torso as he continued kiss my neck. He started nibbling my ear lobe. "Guys, wait till he gets released in a day." Shane said walking in. I jumped from him quickly. But his arms trapped me to him and stopped me. My face flushed red. "So do we get to keep her?" Bobby asked followed my Max. "She's my girlfriend. Not the groups." Ryan grumbled. "You obviously don't have a sibling you had to share with." I laughed. "Actually I have a younger sister. But I'm rich so I get whatever I want." he shrugged. "Spoiled!" I laughed. Her tickled my sides and laughed harder. "S-stop!" I laughed. He did and smirked at me. "Learn your lesson?" he asked. "Nope." I said popping the 'P'. "I'll take care of you tomorrow when I get out." he said winking. "Pfft. How?" I asked crossing my arms and smiling. "You’re coming to my house." he grinned. My face fell. "I can't meet your parents, Ryan!" I told him. His face hardened. "Why not?" he said. "I'm not good enough." I whispered. The guys left the room leaving us alone. "Why do you think that?" he asked sitting me next to him. "Because I'm not popular or pretty or rich." I told him looking away. He took my chin and made me look at him. "It doesn't matter. I think you’re beautiful. And I love you for you and they'll love you too." he whispered. 

~•~