Part Eight

"Natsu, Erza says that she would like to see us, for a mission today.' Happy called out a certain dragon slayer, slacking on his bed.

"Five more minutes..." Natsu grumbled, as he turned his back on the blue neko.

"But, Erza says we have to leave in 15 minutes!' Happy groaned.

"Damn it all!" Natsu got up, grudgingly, and sat on the bed.

He looked around Lucy's apartment, before getting ready for a mission.

He sighed.

-At the guild-

"Oi Erza, what was this mission about?" Natsu asked, nonchalantly.

"Ah Natsu, good morning!' Erza greeted, as she ate her final piece of strawberry cake.

"So, what is it about?" Natsu exclaimed, impatiently.

"There was some report that there were four guys, wreaking havoc near a small village in Clover town. They specifically requested for our guild." she says calmly and grabbed her humongous luggage.

"Well... we're just going to look into it, and this should be fairly easy for the five of us.' Gray shrugged.

"Five?" Natsu asked, sounding confused but hopeful.

"Juvia, will be joining us." Erza says looking satisfied, Natsu frowned.

"Juvia will accompany Gray-sama in the mission. Juvia is so happy." Juvia says as she looked dreamily on Gray.

"Ugh!" Gray grunted.

"So, it'll be me, Wendy, you, Gray and Juvia, today." Erza stated.

"Let's get this over with, then!" Natsu crossed his arms to his chest, looking quite aggravated.

-At the village-

"They look rather strange and completely covered when they entered our village two days ago." the lady chief of the village with light blue hair, informed Team Natsu.

"Ever since then, more and more of our villagers are missing and sometimes they come back with different personalities." The informant added.

"I see... We'll see what we can do." Erza nodded at the information supplied to the group.

They stayed at an inn, coming up with strategies on what they'd do, once the travelers enters the village tonight.

While Juvia, Erza and Gray were coming up with some plan, Natsu asked Happy to accompany him and take a stroll around the village.

When he was outside the village.

Natsu felt a presence nearby.

It was following him.

He looked around and followed a familiar scent.

It led him to a creek.

There lay, three covered strangers and the one who smells familiar is nowhere in sight.

"Go back to the village and call them." He whispered to Happy.

"Aye sir!" Happy says looking determined and flew away.

Then something attacked Natsu's back, it was the familiar scent.

The attack sent him flying to the three other cloaked figures, and they were startled.

"A Fairy Tail member, I see..." the one with the familiar scent hiding in the shadows, hissed.

"Show yourself, coward!" Natsu exclaimed.