Too Much.

Enya cried the entire way to the store, she cried when she paid for the box that held two tests, and she wasn't finished when they made it to Sonja's apartment.

Sonja had remained quiet, supportive, but quiet. She ushered Enya into her place and made her sit.

After Sonja had made them tea and sat down herself, she finally opened her mouth. "Are you ready to find out?"

Enya could only shake her head no. She wasn't ready, everything that had been happening and then Cato's reaction to Amanda was just too much for her. She didn't want to add that ontop of everything.

"Okay, but just remember even if you don't right now, you're eventually going to out. The Enya I know wouldn't hide from the truth. She'd face it and figure it out." Sonja said setting her cup down and getting up.

"Enya, I'm going to be here for you whatever the answer. You're my best friend, just don't hide because you don't want to face Cato if you are pregnant. Not because he offended you. He might not have meant to and he should know about this. Good night En." She turned and walked to her room.

Enya sat there in silence, thinking of what to do. Right now she wanted to hide. She didn't want to face the possibility that she might be pregnant, and deep down, she didn't want to ask if Cato still had feelings for Amanda.

That's really what she was hurt by if she admitted to herself. She could handle finding out that she was pregnant, she was a grown woman who knew risks like that were involved every time you had sex.

She couldn't handle knowing that the only love of her life still had feelings for his ex. Her ego and her heart would never recover.

Steadying herself, she got out a blanket and pillow from Sonja's closet. Everything could wait, she laid down and cried herself to sleep.

*******
The next morning Enya jumped off the couch and ran straight for the bathroom.

Moments later she returned, flushed and obviously not feeling well. The smell of bacon still in the air was enough to turn her stomach again.

"Sorry Enya, I didn't realize until--" Sonja said apologetically.

"You're fine Son, how were to know anyway? Really it's your house and you're hungry." She said throwing her hair up into a bun.

Sonja offered breakfast but Enya turned it down, still roiling at the thought of food. "Son, is it okay if I shower and borrow some clothes? I want to try and get in to see my doctor today and I definitely don't want to go looking like this."

"Sure thing, but you have to do me a favor." Sonja said finishing her food.

"Okay?" Enya said warily. She knew her friend.

"Go pee on that damn test because you're killing me." She said placing her dish in the sink.

"Damn it Son, can't you just let me live in denial a while longer?" She said pleading, praying her stubborn friend would not make her do this.

"Nope. Get your ass in there and pee." She said crossing her arms.

"Fine but if I punch you afterwards, it's your fault." She stalking off, test in hand.

******
"God this has been the longest three fucking minutes of my life Sonja!" She said pacing around the room.

"Alright time's up! Let's go check your pee stick!" Sonja said running to the bathroom.

Both women made it to the bathroom, Sonja opening the door, Enya couldn't do this. She felt like she was going to faint.

"Ready?" Sonja asked blocking Enya's view of the test.