Last Day.

Although her head spun when she rolled over the next morning, she smiled when her arm hit muscular flesh.

Shifting a little Cato flashed her an equally ecstatic smile, "Hey baby. How are you feeling?"

"A little hungover but I'll survive, you?" She asked scooting closer to him. It felt so right, laying here in his arms.

"About the same, you sure do know how to celebrate." He said planting a light kiss on her forehead.

"Correction. My sisters know how to party. I just know to listen to them." She chuckled.

"Today's our last day here, unless you want to extend our trip another  couple of days." Cato looked into her eyes. Practically pleading for her to agree.

Sighing, "Alright. Let me call Geoff and get a few things in order. I'll call my team and let them know that I won't be back yet and not to screw any shit up. Then we can continue honeymooning."

Cato made a fist pumping motion in the air, "hell yeah! I was thinking we could travel elsewhere if that's alright? I figure you're over Vegas."

"I'm game for whatever you've got planned." She said sliding out from under the covers. The body paint colors clearing still clinging to her body let her know they'd came in and went straight to bed.

"Now that is a site to see. Sexy, creative. I love my artist of a wife." Cato said eyeballing her from the bed.

"Pft. Yeah. I'm a mess Slick. I love you too though. I'm going to hop into the shower-" she paused, working up her best seductive look "-if anyone wants to join me." With that she sauntered into the bathroom just as Cato was scrambling off of the bed to catch up.

*********

Sprig had texted earlier, letting Enya know that her and Chyanne were going to hangout awhile and that Enya should enjoy some alone time with her husband.

Enya doubted she'd ever get used to thinking of Cato as her husband. Every time she thought about it her heart fluttered. It excited her and worried her all at the same time. What if she wasn't wife material? Her one and only other relationship hadn't lasted long and it was supposedly because she couldn't connect or show proper affection. Which at the time she hadn't disagreed. She'd been so determined to finish college and to prove something of herself that she hadn't wanted anything more than sex. She hadn't wanted to be anything more than a physical thing.

Cato made her feel different. She couldn't explain it but the way she felt with him felt right. She felt whole when she hadn't even known something was missing to begin with.

Lost in deep  thought she hadn't noticed Cato come into the bedroom from finishing up his shower.

"You alright?" He said toweling off.

"Uh? Oh I'm fine. I was just thinking. Happens sometimes when you have a functioning brain."

Raising an eyebrow, "want me to fix that for you? Really it's no trouble."

"Ha. Funny guy. I called and squared everything away. We're good to go for another five days." She said setting her phone down.
Cato slipped into a pair of cargo shorts and a Pearl Jam tee. "Five whole days with my blishing bride. Whatever shall I do with you."

Coming in to embrace him, "Mm I'm sure you'll think of something Slick, come on, let's go eat and then see my sisters on to their plane."

******

Hugging both Sprig and Chyanne at the same time, she whispered, "This was great. I'm glad we did this, don't forget to text me when you're both home okay? And I won't forget to text you about the  reception. I love you guys."

After everyone had said their goodbyes and boarded the plane, Enya turned to Cato. "You ready? Where are you taking me to?"

Cato let out a good laugh, "You'll just have to wait and see Fire Cracker."

"I should have let you know I don't do well with surprises. Never have." She said trying to get an answer.

Cato seen right through her. "Not saying a damn word, my love. You handled our wedding just fine and I planned all of that."

"Fine." She feined a huff.

"You're going to love it. I promise. Trust me?" He said grabbing both of her hands.

Rolling her eyes, "I fell out of a fucking plane strapped to your ass. Of course I trust you."

"Good. Come on, our jet is parked on the other end of the air port and I'm ready to get our honeymoon officially started."

Once they'd made it to the other side and walked onto the plane, it didn't take Enya to realize they were riding a private jet.

"No other passengers to bother us. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear someone woukd be trying to get into the mile high club." She said setting her bag down into an empty seat.

Cato doing the same thing and taking a seat, "Who said I wasn't already in the mile high club?"

"Bastard. Looks like you'll have to initiate me into this club. Is it as good as they say?" She said coming to sit into his lap.

Nuzzling into her neck, "you'll just have to wait and see. I'm pretty sure my membership needs renewed. It's been awhile."

"Mmm I can arrange that." She said opening her neck so he could nibble.

Just then the pilot came over the intercom signaling that everyone should buckle up and prepare to take off in the next five minutes.

Enya moved to the seat across from Cato and buckled in. A stewardess came by and offered drinks to them. Enya took a glass and was pleasantly surprised with the mango flavored tea. "This is delicious."

It wasn't long until they were up in the air and flying towards their destination. Cato warned it was a rather long flight.
"Come on Slick. I think I know exactly how to pass our time." She said unbuckling herself and sashaying to where she thought a bedroom might be.

"You are fucking amazing, you know that?" The was the last thing Cato said before chasing her towards the bedroom.