Tabloids and Family

Enya woke before Cato did. She shifted slightly so that she could catch a glimpse of him resting. He looked sexy as hell, disheveled hair and his long dark lashes lie resting on his cheek. Perfect Grecian nose, and plump lips all encased in a chiseled face. He looked so at peace in his sleep. Just then he smiled, "Are you ogling me in my sleep Fire Cracker?" 

Startled she jumped a little before playfully smacking his shoulder, which she was awarded  with  a grunt. "Here I was minding my own business looking at some man sleeping and he goes and scares the shit out of me. Can't a gal enjoy her view?" 

Chuckling Cato shifted to a half upright position, using his elbow as a support, "So gawking at man while he's unaware isn't creepy at all. " he was teasing her, and she liked it.

"Alright You got me, but I can't help it.  You were just there, in all your sexy naked glory." She smiled.  Cato, using his free hand, reached out and embraced Enya. "It's alright, as far as I'm concerned, I am your business." He cupped her chin and pressed a light kiss to her lips. 

At that exact moment her cell phone rang.  Pulling back, "I have to get that. No doubt it's either one of sisters or my mom. " she got up and kicked her dress off of her clutch. She dug out her phone and answered, "Hey Sprig--". 

"Have you seen the damn gossip columns  or looked at fucking Google lately woman?!" Sprig shouted into the phone causing Enya to wince. 

"No I haven't but do I want to?" She questioned. 

"En, you show up to one of the biggest banquets out there with one of the top sexiest moguls of New York and you don't even bother to call your sister?! Spill it, is he great in bed and don't even think about playing innocent. I know you far too well to know you have already bumped uglies." 

Clearly amused she looked at Cato, who was gloriously laying flat and naked on the bed. Morning wood just casually bobbing every once in awhile. Enya's nipples hardened just watching him lay there, " Sprig, I'll have you know his dick is far from ugly. " his shaft jumped a little harder, but Cato didn't react, " and I'm being entertained by the fascinating man as we speak.  I'll call you back when I'm no longer preoccupied. Laters." She said hanging up. 

Slowly prowling towards Cato she said, "I seen what you did there you sex fiend." With that she slowly crawled up until she was face to tip with the big guy. Cato grunting in pleasure.

 Grabbing his stiff member, "And you know that when you get all hot and bothered, I immediately become hot and bothered. " She lowered her mouth to take all of him in, relishing in how he tasted. 

********

After two more wild rounds,both of them mutually decided it was time to get dressed. "Enya?", Cato asked slipping on a pair of jeans. "Yes?" , Enya replied braving borrowing one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. 

"Stay with me, the day, I don't have any plans and we could hole ourselves at my place and veg out. What do you say?"  He said not necessarily pleading but hinting he'd do that if that's what it took. 

Crossing her arms a little dramatically, "You drive a hard bargain Slick but you know what I usually keep my weekends free so you got lucky, I do need clothes though, and toiletries." 

"I'll have my driver run you to your place so you can pick up some stuff. I'm glad you're staying, I want to talk to you about things. " the last part had her guard up. She wasn't sure what he meant  by that. 

"Alright, I'll be back soon. Just don't get too lonely without me" she said winking. 

She'd borrowed a pair of his sweats, she didn't really see the need to climb back into the dress since she was coming right back here, until she stepped off the elevator. Paparazzi crowded around the swinging doors . "Shit. Shit. Shitty shit shit." She mumbled under her breath. Oh well, she thought, nothing she could do about it now she'd already been seen and no doubt there had already been a number of photos taken. She took a deep breath and braced herself for the onslaught.  Smiling, she rounded out of the lobby doors, flashes of the camera blinding her a bit from her path. "Ms. Morgan can you tell us anything regarding your relationship to Cato Slade?" One photographer shot out. "Enya, what's it like to have caught the eye of one of the biggest playboys in New York?" That one caught her off guard a bit.