runaway

After stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her body, her phone began ringing. "Hello weirdo, what are you up to and why are you calling?"

"Listen here, you're the weirdo. Anyway, I called because neither Chyanne or myself have forgotten that we were promised a certain Vegas trip. So you can either do this the easy way or the hard way En, choice is yours." Sprig said half joking-half serious.

"Mmhm, usually I love to annoy the piss out of you and take the hard way but I could definitely use some sister time. Im gonna get dressed and pack, I'll probably grab the quickest flight out that I can and hopefully be there in the morning. Your asses better be at the airport waiting so we can head out and be on our way to Vegas. I'll text before we take flight and again when I land. I love you and I'll see you soon!" She said hanging up. Her phone screen alerted her to unread texts, one from Sprig and about fifteen from Cato. She ignored them.

In less than an hour she'd packed and was already at the airport getting ready to purchase her ticket when her phone pinged again. "Fat chance I'm checking it buddy." She mumbled under breath. She dug out her phone and shut it off.

After paying for her ticket, she turned it back on and called her sister. She made it quick and then hung up and turned it back off. Two minutes later they were calling for passengers to her flight.

*******

Six hours later the plane landed in Phoenix. She grabbed her bag and made her way of.the plane with everyone else.

She turned her phone on again and called her sister, "Yo where are you guys? Oh okah I see you guys now." She said waving across the crowded walkway.

Sprig was the first to see her, much like Enya she sported long red hair. Hers was a much deeper red and naturally straight. She was much shorter and had hazel eyes. Where Enya was pale, she was olive toned. Their sister Chyanne stood next to her, the tallest of the three sisters. She was much younger than Enya and Sprig. Chyanne also had red hair but hers was the darkest, almost a burgundy and her eye color matched her hair.

Smiling and coming in for a hug, "Hey babes! You guys are looking gorgeous! Did you guys already biy your tickets?"

"Yeah we went ahead and purchased yours too that way we could all sit together in first class. We have way too much catching up to do to split up on a plane." Chyanne said handing Enya her ticket.

"Sweet deal, what do you say we grab something quick to eat and then we blow this joint?" Enya said eyeing the bar they were standing next to.

"Sure thing, we grabbed a drink waiting on your ass to get here." Sprig laughed.

"Drunks." Enya scoffed playfully which sent all three of them into laughter. "God I missed this."

"Yeah well, you were busy being a yankee." Chyanne jested

Poking her sister in the gut Sprig rounded, "Actually she's been busy doing a yankee."

Enya winced, finally remembering Cato. Her sisters caught it and they stared at eachother for a moment. "Alright, alright. I'll frigging tell you. Just quit subconciously asking what the hell happened. " Enya said impatiently.

She lead them to the bar and ordered a shot of Jack Daniels. After downing the burning liquid, she sighed and told her story. Her sisters sat paitently listening until she finished. "And that bitch had the nerve to show up at my work after she'd already had lunch with Cato." She said recalling Amanda showing up.

"She sounds like a major bitch indeed." Sprig said stirring her appletini.

"How you managed not to.kick.her ass is beyond me." Chyanne said.taking a sip of her long island iced tea.