4

Enya could feel the sexual current between her and Cato as soon as he'd shut the door. He'd said something to the driver but Enya was too busy thinking of what she was going to do to him to have heard the exchange.

He slid open a hidden control panel and pressed a button. A privacy glass began sliding up between the driver and them. Enya had a feeling it was soundproof too.

"This morning..." Cato started obviously still turned on by what she'd said moments ago, "I can't stop thinking about this morning Enya. Your lips, your mouth. I didn't think anyone could mouth fuck like that. The things you did with that amazing little tongue of yours. I'd do anything to feel that again."

"You've never met anyone like me." Enya scooted closer to Cato. She didn't want to play games. Her own libido had had too much of her games. She placed a hand on his thigh, " I'm done playing games Cato, We both know where this is going and I want it now."  She closed the space between them by kissing his lips. Cato didn't fight it and she didn't fight him when his hands started roaming over her body.

They were both hungry for each other. Enya swung a leg over and sat on top of Cato, pressing into his hard length and slowly grinding against it. Eyes closed she breathed out in-between their passionate kisses, "Cato, I want to feel you inside of me, I want you to come inside me. I've been thinking about this nonstop since the charity. I want you to fuck me. Now and very hard. "

Cato didn't hesitate, he began stripping Enya down. He reached for her top and pulled it over her head. He paused and took in her supple breasts, hard with arousal. She hadn't been wearing a bra under her shirt and it turned him on further. "Ga--christ woman, you are the sexiest woman I've ever fucking met in my life." He palmed one of them and began rubbing and pinching the other hard pink nub.

Enya let out a small moan, which only made the ache between her legs worse. The man knew how to touch her, she hadn't had a lot of that in her sex life.

Getting impatient Enya started untying Cato's tie, unbuttoning his shirt. When she finally hit flesh she was awestruck. Nothing in her wildest dreams had prepared her for how hot he was underneath his clothes. Taut muscles, six pack abs that trailed down into an amazing vee cut. They both picked up their pace in undressing each other. They were both shirtless, and pants free. Only thing left to tear off were the underwear and they'd be closer to having their lust sated.

Smiling seductively, Cato reached up and tugged on Enya's braid. "I've dreamed of this every night since I laid my eyes on you. I want to be able to run my fingers in your hair Enya, I want to bury myself in your flaming hair and smell your scent all around me. I want to bury my cock inside of you and make you scream my name over and over. I want you screaming for more." He pulled her closer so that they were slowly grinding against each other, Enya's nipples hardened further in response.

"You're making me crazy with need Slick, if you don't bury your cock in my pussy right now I just might die." In that moment she freed his member from his boxers, it pulsed as it sprang up and out, hitting her against her abdomen. She shifted her lace thong to the side, grabbed his shaft and angled herself just over the tip of his head.  She slowly started rocking back and forth, just letting the crown rub shallowly into her cunt, savoring how needy this made her feel. "Do you feel how wet you make me? You've barely touched me and I'm ready to fucking cream myself."  His dick pulsated as she did this and he groaned in full pleasure. Enya smiled, she was getting exactly what she wanted and it was glorious.

Slowly she lowered herself onto him and felt him fill her almost painfully. She paused a moment just feeling him inside of her. It was absolutely mind blowing. She began working against him, slowly rising up and down. "Fuck Enya," Cato growled grabbing a hold of her hips and trying to bury himself deeper into her. He wanted control, that much Enya could pick up on but she wasn't going to give it. Not this time. This was hers and she was going to take it.  She began picking up pace, she was riding him harder. Rocking back and forth, she could feel herself growing tighter and tighter, drawing closer to the orgasm she'd been waiting for. "You feel so good, your dick, it's so " and with that Enya let go. Her orgasm was deep and intense. She leaned her head back in euphoria, her tits bouncing from the force of Cato's thrusts, "Oh, Cato."

It was as if saying his name had unleashed his own orgasm. His face contorted into raw emotion and he gave one final pump before violently spurting his seed deep inside of her.

Enya leaned forward both catching her breath and listening to Cato's steady heartbeat. It was one of the best lays she'd ever had and in a car, no less. He was running his fingers into  her hair when she looked up. He was gorgeous and smiling at her. God help her, she wanted more of him.

"I know that look." He said smiling, watching her reaction when he moved inside her. Catching her by surprise, and also turning her on. Hinting that he was ready for round two.

"Fuck Cato. This time it's your turn and all on you. Fuck me like you mean it."

"Wouldn't have it any other way Fire Cracker, now turn around and ride me just like that."