clearing things up

Enya and her sisters arrived a few minutes before the show started and spotted Cato sitting in the Dragon section.

Not having seen Cato in a couple days really messed with Enya. Her heart fluttered a bit and her stomach was doing somersaults. She couldn't help the smile that spread across her face when his eyes locked with hers and he smiled.

"Yep, they've got it bad for each other. I'd be amazed if they didn't smash uglies right here and now." Sprig said nudging Chyanne.

Laughing Chyanne answered,"he's really hot though, if I were Enya, I'd be having a hard time keeping my hands to myself too."

"He's taken get your own." Enya laughed

Finally at their table," Hey Slick, these are my dork sisters, Sprig and Chyanne." She said jamming a thumb behind her.

"Hey girls, damn you all do look alike. Great genes. " he said causing them to blush.

The rest of the dinner went as you'd expect it to at Medieval Times. A lot of horses, knights and Dragon. The food was supposed to be prepared how it would've been back then too.

After the show Sprig and Chyanne left them, saying they were going to check out some other sites. No doubt they were giving them space to talk.

Awkwardly in silence, Cato lead Enya out of the building and onto the sidewalk. "Uh listen, about Amanda. We met for lunch and talked but nothing serious. She wanted to surprise her husband who seems very intrigued with pretending to be a stuntman. That's all we talked about. I just didn't know what exactly to tell you because of our past history."

"How about the truth? I'm not one of those dumbass bimbos who'd prefer to hear a lie. Tell me the truth next time. That's all I'm asking." Enya said half annoyed.

Cato just nodded, and cautiously entwined his fingers around hers. They walked in silence for what seemed like an eternity.

They ended up by the Bellagio hotel, Cato was walking them inside. "I'm staying at the Luxor." Enya said promptly.

"I know but I'm staying here, let's grab a bite to eat and a couple of drinks. I've missed you Fire Cracker." He said caressing her cheek, looking very infatuated.

"I want you to kiss me Slick, I missed you too." Enya said breathless.

He leaned in slowly and lightly touched her lips. The soft touch mixed in with his delicious scent had Enya's knees shaking.

"I've missed this, missed making you want me as much as I want you. Watching you go from strong CEO woman to this soft, desiring woman. All because of me." He said pulling her into an embrace and nuzzling her hair.

"Let's forget eating and drinks Slick, where's your room? That's where I want to be right now." She said listening to his heartbeat.

"I'll lead the way, you know how to say the right things to a guy, you know?" He said leading he'd to the elevators and hitting the button to his floor.

Once they'd reached their floor, they stepped off and quickly walked to his room door. There he slid the card in and unlocked the door.

Enya was ready to tear his clothes off but he stopped her. "I've got a surprise. I wanted to wait a couple more days but I don't think I can, not with you right here." He said slowly ushering her towards a room.
He turned on the light, the room was huge and definitely a sitting room. White love seats on either side in the middle of the room. There in the middle of them sat a round coffee table and ontop it was decorated with red rose petals. Right in the middle of the table sat a jewelry box.

Enya froze for a minute but quickly recovered. Her heart was beating fast with excitement. She managed to say "Cato." The she walked over and lightly touched the box.

"Go ahead and open it Fire Cracker. " he said looking at her, trying to gauge her reaction.

She picked up the box and opened it, the band wrapped around in white diamonds it was stunning, the centerpiece of the ring was the star though, sitting perched up above the diamonds sat a lone light pink pearl. It was gorgeous and so very much like something Enya would choose for herself.

"I-if you don't like it I-" Cato was saying as he reached out for the box.

"Are you kidding? I love it. It's gorgeous." She said wanting to hold onto the box but letting him have it.

Relief washed through his face, "It reminded me of the dress and the pearls you wore the night we first made love. Up until that point we were wild, our sex was wild. That night we connected in a different way and it made me realize something. I fell in love with you that night. I wanted to wait, I wanted to see if I could get you to say that you loved me too before I did this but I really couldn't wait." He said nervously running a hand through his hair.

"Yes." Was all she could say.

That stunned him for a second. "Yes?"

"Yes. I love you. Yes. " she said smiling huge.

He ran up to her, lifting her off her feet and spinning her. He was laughing when he set her back down. "I didn't even get to ask the question. You've just made me the happiest man in earth you know?"

"Go ahead and ask now that you know the answer and you aren't acting like a guy who's about to have his first lay." She said chuckling.

He grabbed the box and took the ring out, looking into her eyes as he slipped the ring into her finger, "Enya, will you marry me?"

She smiled and he leaned in to kiss her. He kissed her slow, nibbling on her bottom lip here and there. When he released her mouth, intent on finding another part of her to nibble on she stopped him.
"Slick? I've got an idea. Let's do this tomorrow."

He stopped, "Tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow. Why wait any longer than we have to, I don't want anything big and where in the right place to find someone to marry us on short notice."

He looked at her for a minute, "you're serious."
She nodded her head and he laughed. "God you are an amazing woman. Let's get to planning."