[8]

[A/N: THERES SMUT AND I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT IM SORRY BUT HERE IT IS/YOUVE BEEN WARNED/ENJOY 💖 and yes, LUKE DOES HAVE A BROKEN HAND BUT THAT DONT MEAN THAT HE CANT GET KIN-KAY]

Luke's mind was in about ten different places at once as his hands slid down the smooth skin of Annabelle's back and she pressed a kiss to his collar bone. It'd been more than a whole fucking year and kissing Annabelle was still exactly the same. Warm lips and bitten back moans and slow breaths against skin.

They were on her bed in a matter of minutes and Annabelle was finding it hard to breathe because Luke was kissing down her neck and letting his hand run down the inside of her thigh ever so faintly she wanted to pass out.

"Fuck." Luke groaned as he was flipped onto his back and straddled around the waist. She looked down at him, eyes suddenly dark and hair messy as she fisted his shirt between her fingers. It was soon pulled over his head and he gripped her waist with one hand, his fingers digging into the pale skin there.

Her fingers were on his fly in seconds as she shuffled down the bed and took him in her mouth. He managed to sit up and look down at her, his eyes watching her as she licked the tip and he pulled her hair into a ponytail with his hands, breathing deeply and groaning at the sight of how vulnerable she looked.

"Annabelle, baby. Fuck, you look so good like that. Jesus-" he groaned as she licked a long stripe up his length, whimpering lowly and causing a series of vibrations to move across his skin.

Luke was murmuring obscenities under his breath, his groans turning animalistic as he pulled her hair a little tighter into his grasp and watched her head bob up and down.

He suddenly let go of her hair, using the fingers of his not-broken hand to raise her chin and look her in the eyes. He felt barbaric, fucking unstoppable as she leant down to lick the very end of him, eyes looking directly into his the whole time.

"Fuck baby-girl, holy fucking shit-" he sighed. Luke had always been one for talking dirty but he was starting to become lost for words, the way that Annabelle was making him feel, he was fucking speechless.

Her eyes widened in shock as Luke flipped her over and her head fell into the many cushions adorning the top of her bed, her cotton t-shirt was off within seconds, his fingers soon found the waistband of her denim shorts and with a lot less struggle than he'd presumed he was able to pull them down her legs, discarding them over the edge of the bed.

"What- what are you doing-" She managed to whimper, a groan cutting her short at the feeling of him pressing a kiss to the top of her bare thigh. "God, Luke- fuck."

"I need to fucking taste you, Belle." He moaned and the simple hoarse tone in his voice was nearly enough to make her come. He pulled down her underwear in record time, the silky fabric looping around her ankles as both of her legs were thrown over his shoulders and he pressed an open mouthed kiss to her clit, watching as she arched her back and let go a low moan.

He sighed against her, the warmth of his mouth connecting with her once more as she let the fingers of her right hand entangle in his hair. He pressed another kiss to her, laying his tongue flat against her and looking up to see her writhing beneath his grasp, both of his hands pressed down on her hips to keep her from moving too much.

"In the bedside table there's- oh wow-" She managed to stutter before groaning as his mouth detached from her and he knelt on his knees, leaning over her bare frame to reach into the drawer and pull a condom out. She lay there looking up at him, one fore finger held between her teeth as she watched him roll it on and run his hand down his length a few times.