[6]

Luke woke the next morning on the floor of Ashton's room after having been pushed off the bed by Calum. He groaned and rolled over, mulling over the events from last night before sighing and slowly sitting up. Ashton and Calum were both stretched across the large queen sized bed, both sleeping soundly as Luke left the room and started down the hallway. It looks as if most of the visitors from last night had left though the mess was still definitely there.

It was hard not to notice the countless number of broken bottles covering the floor as Luke stepped into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He was greeted by what Ashton liked to call his "Bachelor Fridge" which consisted purely of a bottle of milk, leftover Indian food, a bag of apples and some coconut flavoured yoghurt. He sighed before pulling out the bottle of milk and pouring himself a glass, taking a sip and leaning against the bench top behind him.

"Hey, thought I heard somebody up." Luke was met with a shirtless Michael and chuckled under his breath, pushing himself up on the bench and letting his long legs dangle down.

"I'm guessing you and Naomi had a good night then?" Luke asked, smirking to himself and motioning to Michaels bare torso when he was met with a confused glance.

"Oh no- we didn't, you know. I just- I've lost my shirt. I have no idea where it is."

"You sure you didn't you know with any other girls then?" He asked, Michael replying with a shake of the head.

"Luke, no matter how drunk I am, I'll always remember sex." He laughed, walking over and taking a gulp of milk straight from the bottle.

"Mate, you know how much Ashton hates it when you do that." He laughed, shaking his head and placing his empty glass in the sink.

"What Ashton doesn't know won't hurt him. He's out like a light anyway, him and Cal are all cuddled up. It's cute as hell to be honest." He laughed before putting the milk back into the fridge and turning to his friend.

"I know, Calum the bastard pushed me out of the bed and onto the floor."

"Sounds like something Cal would do." Michael murmured before turning on his heel and looking around the room. "Now, if you don't mind me I'm going to leave before Ashton wakes up and I have to help clean up this crap shack." He laughed before meeting Luke's monotone gaze and scoffing. "What?"

"You're serious?"

"Of course I'm being serious. Have you seen this mess?" Michael laughed, examining what looked like a very interesting stain on the kitchen wall. "What do you think that is? Vomit or piss?"

"Jesus. You're right. Give me a sec, I'll grab my shoes and catch a ride with you."

Michael couldn't help but laugh and pull his car keys from his jeans pocket. "I knew you'd come around."

Five minutes later and the two boys were making their way downstairs to the apartment carpark. Michael had snagged one of Ashton's jackets and found a twenty dollar note in the pocket, cheering and saying something about grabbing McDonalds for breakfast on the drive home.

"You understand how pissed Ash is going to be, right?" Luke laughed as he climbed in the passenger side of the car and pulled his door shut.

"Pissed as hell. But I'm sure he'll get over it. Knowing Ashton, he'll probably just hire a cleaner for the day."

"Sounds about right."

=====

"Hiya, we'll grab two coffees, thanks. And four of those bacon and egg bagels that you've got." Michael stated, leaning out of his car window a little to talk into the speaker box beside them.