Raw After WrestleMania

Start from the beginning

"It's a rawkus crowd, they want to have sex with chocolate."

"Oh my god." I snicker. 

"You listen to me. You pay no attention...don't pay attention to them. I destroyed Ryback last night."

"Yeah? And you got Shell Shocked afterwards." I remark. 

"And with all this talk, I think me and you need to have...some action."

The crowd then starts chanting 'Feed Me More'. 

"The crowd is crazy...wow."

"First they want to have sex with chocolates, now they want to eat some more. Mr. World's Strongest Man, allow me to introduce myself, I'm John Cena...WWE Champion. And you're right. I can see that look in your eye. I'm afraid. I'm afraid. I'm afraid to tell you have the breath of a thousand asses. You want to fight? You got one. Tonight Mark Henry faces John Cena for the WWE Championship!"

"John, that's not a good idea."

Can you dig it sucka?

"Whoaaaaaa, wait a minute." Booker T states, coming out. "Now John, I appreciate you wanting to be a...fighting Champion and all. But I cannot and will not have you coming out here, making WWE Championship matches. Oh no, it ain't going down like that." He says getting into the ring. "Now, the deal is, The Rock is entitled to a rematch."

"Psh, he isn't entitled to shit. Is he here? Noooo."

"Once In A Lifetime, best out of three?"

"The Rock is the number one contender for the WWE Championship."

"I'm with you guys, I beat him last night."

"Now however, The Rock suffered an injury last night and he will not be here tonight. But, Mark Henry-" He gets cut off with a 'bullshit' chant.

"Crowd speaks the truth."

"Mark Henry, you want a shot at the World...at the WWE Championship, you want a shot? Well I'll give you a shot, but you're gonna have to earn it. If you can beat John Cena in the middle of the ring tonight, you will get your shot. But, only if you can beat John Cena."

Mark and John approach each other and Booker puts his hands up to stop them. 

"Get your hand off me Booker. So you full of jokes and you got all of them laughing, but I'm not. All those jokes are gonna get you tonight, is entering the Hall of Pain. Bring your A game." He simply states, dropping the mic and heading to the back. 

"Oh he will and he's gonna kick your ass." I remark. 

They then highlight two things that are happening tonight. Undertaker's victory celebration and then a 2 on 1 handicap match with Del Rio taking on Swagger and Colter. AJ, Dolph and Big E are shown backstage, talking amongst each other, because Big E had his in-ring debut on Raw up next.

"Oh boy." I roll my eyes and decide to walk away from the monitor. Figured I go find Kaitlyn or someone to hang with for a bit. I do end up finding her in the Divas locker room actually.

"Heyy." I greet. 

"Kayla, hey." She greets back. "Is that new attire?"

"Oh this? Yeah, didn't get to debut at WrestleMania last night, so I figured show it off tonight."

"Well it's awesome. Should've worn that a long time ago."

"Thanks."

"So I'm assuming you have a match."

"Oh yeah, it's a piece of cake, facing Aksana."

"She can be vicious, but yeah it's basically an easy match. Do you know when it is?"