Vegas

So after spending most of the day at the hotel where we were for SmackDown last night, we weren't really in a rush to get to Vegas for the rest of the time we had off for the week. But by the time we got onto the plane and had landed, it was well into the night. 

"So, do we have long to go before we're at your place?" I ask. 

"Nah, see I live like just 10 minutes from here. All we need is a cab and we're good."

"Oh alright."

"Yeah, I live like 10 minutes from the strip so.."

"Well that's convenient. Can just walk there instead of living far away and having to drive."

"Exactly. Oh, I believe these are yours." He says as he grabs my bags from the baggage claim.

"Thanks." I nod.

He then grabs his and then we head off to a waiting cab. After putting our things in the trunk, we get into the cab and he tells the driver where to go.

"You weren't kidding when you said you're 10 minutes from the strip." I say amusedly. 

"No I wasn't." He chuckles after he pays the driver, before we get out and collect our things from the trunk.

We then take everything and head into is apartment, him turning on the lights after we walk in.

"If you want to look around, you can. Not much to see really, since I don't have much stuff, but you can look around. I'll take your things however to the bedroom."

"Sure, thanks."

He nods, before taking both of our things and heading off to the bedroom to put them there, leaving me to look around. I do find myself ending at the bedroom where he was after bringing not only my bags, but his there as well. 

"So, what do you think about my basically bare apartment?"

"It's alright. Who cares if you don't have much stuff. All you need really are the essentials and you're good, and you have that taken care of."

"Right. So do you have much jet lag? We could go out and get something to eat, or we could stay in and order out. Up to you."

"I have a bit of jet lag. Sleeping on a plane just isn't really that comfortable...for me anyway."

"Ordering out it is. And speaking of being comfortable, you should really try out the bed." He motions to it. 

"It's really that comfortable? What if I won't want to get up?"

"Who said you had to?" He grins. "Go ahead." He adds, before he plops down onto the bed himself on one side, his hands resting behind his head.

"If you say so." I remark as I climb onto the bed, taking the spot next to him, laying down to see how comfortable it is. 

"So?"

"So much better than the airplane seat, that's for sure."

"Exactly. So, gonna stay here while I go order the food?"

"Yeah, I'm so not moving from this spot anytime soon."

"Alright." He chuckles. "Oh, before I go order it, what do you want?" He adds. 

"I'm alright with anything. I'm not picky."

He nods before leaning over and kissing me quick, moving from the bed and leaving the room. Since I was comfortable, I did end up closing my eyes. Though I didn't fall asleep. It wasn't really too long before Dean came back into the room, and I knew that because I felt the bed sink in next to me.