Main Event, SmackDown Taping for May 17, 2013

So it was the typical Tuesday after getting to the hotel early in the morning. Seth, being the early bird he is, goes to the gym right after he checks in. Dean and I however decide to sleep a bit before he went himself. When he went there, he let me sleep in longer, so that I would be rested up for tonight. It was a busy night cause Seth had a match against Kane tonight for Main Event, and we also had the SmackDown tapings. After the tapings are over, we're spending the night in the hotel before getting a plane to where Extreme Rules is being held. I didn't know how long a really slept in for until I feel someone shaking me lightly and I hear Dean's voice telling me to wake up.

"Kayla, wake up."

"Five more minutes..." I groan.

"We don't got five more minutes. We got to be at the arena." He chuckles.

I open only one eye and look at him. "How long have I been sleeping?"

"Since I left to the gym, which was hours ago."

"Why didn't you wake me up then?"

"Figured to let you rest, sleep in since you looked so comfortable."

"That was sweet of you. So we need to be at the arena huh?"

"Yeah, Seth and Roman are already down at the car waiting."

"Oh really? Dang it." I say as I get up as fast as I could. "You think you can let them know it may be a few minutes? Unless you want me to bring my whole suitcase to the arena and pick something to wear there."

"I'll let them know." He nods, taking out his phone to let one of them know at least.

I nod and then go to my suitcase, digging through to find an outfit to wear. Once I find something that I like, I head into the bathroom to change. I only take the clothes, cause I'll deal with the makeup when we get to the arena. When I come out, Dean is just getting off the phone with who I think was Roman and I grab the leather jacket I picked out and pull that on. Once I do that, I feel eyes on me, and I know it's Dean.

"I can feel you staring." I laugh, before turning around.

"That's cause I am." He admits.

"I know, I know. Were Roman and Seth okay with waiting a little longer?"

"Yeah, they completely understand."

"Okay, good. Well, I'm good to go. Let me just grab my gear bag just in case you know?"

"Right." He nods.

I then grab that bag, making sure everything I needed was inside before we head out.

"So, a little too tired today Kayla?" Seth chuckles.

"Hey, sleeping in a little too late happens to the best of us on the road. Couldn't sleep last night, cause some people were a little too rowdy in the car." I give them all a look.

"Our bad."

"Yeah, your bad." I say, as I put my bag in the trunk. "Are we ready to go?"

"Yeah, all set." Roman nods, before we all pile into the car, heading off to the arena.

Per usual, we split up to the different locker rooms. I tell them to meet me outside the Divas Locker room so that we could all go to see what's on the agenda for tonight, other than Seth on Main Event against Kane. When I get to the Divas locker room, I put my bag down and then take out my makeup bag and get that done since I didn't do it back at the hotel. As I'm doing that, some of the girls come in. Like Kaitlyn, Nattie, Naomi, etc. I greet them and have conversations with them as I put my makeup on.