SmackDown Taping for May 24, 2013

So, after getting to the next city for the tapings tonight, I didn't get much sleep in the car as I was still going from what happened on Raw. So when we got to the hotel, I tried to get as much sleep as I could. I was somewhat refreshed by the time we had to go there. After a while of hanging around, Carrano came and found me while I was talking with the girls.

"Ah, just the person I wanted to see. We have your music ready for you."

"Oh, you do? That's great!"

"We were hoping, you'd want to do a test run of your entrance with the new music before tonight and for the future."

"Yeah, of course. Just let me know when everything is all set and I'll be over there right away."

"Will do."

"Thanks Mark."

"Anytime."

I then turn back to the girls with a grin on my face. "Oh, you have to be down there when that happens."

"You know we will be. This is a great direction for you."

"You already killed it last night."

"I did, didn't I? Can you believe that when I tried to sleep on the drive here last night, I couldn't sleep at all?"

"I believe it. Last night was an exciting night for you." Nattie nods.

"Can't wait for matches against you guys. Hope you bring good backup." I laugh.

"Well, I've already got Khali."

"True."

"And I've got Brodus and Tensai."

"That too. Well, I still can't wait for those moments. Oh, I should go tell the guys that I'm doing a dry-run of my new entrance with my new music, invite them to see it."

"You should. Do they know what your music is yet?"

"Oh no, I only know. And I know you guys don't know either. It's going to be a surprise for everyone. I think it really fits my new character and Mark thinks so too."

I then take out my phone and decide to text Dean and tell him what's going on. Next thing I know, I don't get a text back, but arms wrap around me from behind and the girls notice and gush over the sweetness, and greet Dean.

"That's why you didn't text back." I laugh.

"We were just walking up when I got your text." He chuckles. "So, testing out the new music?"

"Yup, Carrano's gonna let me know when they're all set for it. I was wondering if you three wanted to join the rest of us out by the ring to watch."

"You think we'd miss that? Come on. Not a chance. Of course we'll join you." Seth remarks.

"So, I'm assuming that since you have your own music, you'll be making your own entrance when we come out?"

"Yeah. You'll come out and then I will. I had a choice of coming out with you guys and sharing the Shield theme, or sticking to coming out myself and have my own music. I chose the second option. Not that I don't love your music and entrance. I just don't think I want all those people touching me as I'm walking down to the ring you know? Plus I don't think you'd appreciate all the guys in the crowd getting a chance to do that."

"You're reading my mind. Plus it's a safety issue anyway."

"Right. So I'd rather be safe coming down the ramp where the crowd is held back behind a barrier."

"So, have you been treating Kayla good?" Nattie asks.

"Of course I have." Dean nods.

"Don't worry Nattie, he's the sweetest when it comes to me, even though most people don't see that side of him. We get to see it though. Oh, by the way, did you guys find out what's going on tonight?" I ask.