SmackDown Taping for May 3, 2013

After coming off a busy night at Raw last night, tonight was the Main Event and SmackDown tapings. I didn't know what I had planned yet, so I would of course find out later when we got to the arena. Seth, Roman, Dean and myself got to the hotel in the next city where the tapings would be held, real early in the morning. We checked in and got the usual rooms. Dean and I roomed together, while Roman and Seth roomed together. As soon as we walked into ours, I left my things by the door, kicked off my shoes and went right over to the bed and fell asleep. I was exhausted and sleeping in the car wasn't so comfortable for me this time around, despite having Dean's shoulder to lean on. He decided to join me, climbing into bed next to me with the clothes he had on, except for a shirt. I had woken up about a few hours later, finding that Dean was no long next to me. But then I saw him getting things together, clearly for the gym. Because he does like to get to the gym before a show at least. 

"Going to the gym?"

"Yeah for about an hour or so. You know how I am."

"Right. Well if you need company, I can come too. I don't know exactly what I have planned for tonight, so it won't hurt to get some time in myself."

"You're always welcome when you're not hanging out with the other girls." He nods. 

"Just don't get too distracted when you spot me from afar." I snicker as I move from the bed and get my bags and find some workout clothes.

"No promises. But I won't get distracted as long as you're not being distracting."

"No promises." I repeat, with a smirk.

Once I have what I'm going to wear to the gym, I go into the bathroom to change. It was simple wear, so it didn't take me long to get dressed, and all I did was put my hair up in a ponytail. Once I was done with that, I come back out and grab a pair of shoes and put those on, before grabbing the necessary things. We make sure we're both ready to go, before heading down to the hotel gym instead this time. We split up to do what we needed to get done. The first hour was mostly the weights and such for me, and the last hour I used the punching bag, before ending my session on the treadmill. But of course, Dean wasn't done by the time I was.

"Hey, how about some practice on some moves before tonight? I'll probably get some done in the ring with the girls when we get to the arena, but should be fun with you."

"If you think you can handle all this." He smirks.

"Oh I don't think I need to worry about that. I think you need to worry about handling all of me." I snicker. 

We ditch our music so that it would be easier for us, instead of getting tangled up in each other's headphone/earbud cords. It did end up being fun with him, and we treated it like a match, in which I beat him with the pinfall.

"I win." I grin.

"Maybe I let you win."

"Yeah, okay. You just don't want to admit you got beat by a girl." I snicker, before standing.

"I'll never admit that."

"Hah, I knew it. But anyways, wanna get out of here? I'm pretty much done."

"Yeah, sounds good. Gonna need a shower before the show."

"Me too."

We then gather what we brought down with us, before leaving and heading back up to the room. He offers to let me take a shower first, and he'll go after me. I nod and do so, grabbing what I need to change into after I was done. Of course I don't take up too much of the time, getting everything done before changing into the clothes I brought in with me. I blow dry my hair for a bit before being ready, choosing to do the rest of what I needed to do, like my makeup and such in the room itself so that he could take his shower. I was already done and ready to go by the time he was done and walked out of the bathroom. After he saw me, he stopped in his tracks and stared of course. I choose not to say anything for a while, until I know he's been staring for more than just a few minutes.