Raw: May 20, 2013

The following day, after we got to the next city and checked into a hotel for just a few hours, I still couldn't believe that I was Divas Champion, that we all were. It hasn't quite hit me just yet. Even though I was still excited from last night's show, I did manage to get a bit of shut eye before it was the right time to make a call to Carrano to tell him that I had an idea for Raw tonight, to further the storyline to what happened last night.

"Hey Mark."

"Kayla, our new Divas Champion. How does that feel by the way?"

"Oh it's amazing, though it hasn't quite hit me yet that I'm the champion. I wanted to call because I had an idea for tonight that I wanted to run by you. Are you at the arena yet?"

"Yeah I'm here. And that's good that you want to run an idea by me, cause we have to talk about where your character is going from last night."

"Oh yeah, I'd love to talk about that, see what you guys have planned out for me. I think the guys and I will be heading there in a few minutes. I'll come find you when we get there?"

"Yeah, of course. Looking forward to our talk."

"Me too. Thanks again Mark." I remark, before we both hang up.

When I hang up, Dean comes out of the bathroom.

"Carrano?"

"Yup. He's happy to see what my idea is. I hope he considers it for tonight."

"I'm sure he will. I have a feeling you'll be a badass heel."

"You mean like yourself?" I laugh.

"People know how you react in that ring and the mean streak you have. Now you have full range to use that mean streak."

"Good point. Gosh, I'm gonna get so many questions now about what's going on with me."

"As long as they're talking about you, you've done something right."

"Exactly. Can't wait to see what's in store for you tonight. Maybe a promo or something. You know I always look forward to those."

"I know." He chuckles.

"But I do want to get to the arena, so I can talk to Carrano. I'm so excited for tonight, to start the new path of my character."

"I bet. Sure we can get going now. I'll let Seth and Roman know when we're on the way out."

I nod, and we gather all our things and make sure we didn't leave anything behind, before heading out. When we got into the elevator, he notifies Seth and Roman that we're heading out now so that I can talk to Carrano about tonight.

"They said they'll be down shortly." Dean says as he gets off the phone. "That means a little time to ourselves." He grins, wrapping an arm around me.

"Nothing in the elevator. No need to give the hotel staff a free show." I laugh.

"Oh I know, don't worry. Find a secluded spot before we go out to the car."

"A secluded spot in a hotel? Good luck."

"I'll find one. Trust me."

"If you say so."

When we do get down to the lobby, instead of going out to the car, he brings me around the corner and does happen to find a secluded area for us to spend some time alone for a few minutes.

"Wasn't able to properly congratulate you last night for the win."

"No, as a matter of fact, you weren't." I recall.