Walking on Moonlight

A/N: Thank you for all the support you've given to this story. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. It's kind of sad to end it but oh well. Here's the ending of all this fluff :)

Enjoy!

**

The date has been set.

The suits for the grooms were made.

The invitations were sent out.

The venue for both the wedding and the reception has been booked and beautifully arranged.

And the day that everyone has been waiting for has arrived...

Stiles was freaking out.

Derek was currently staring at himself in the mirror for almost thirty minutes.

Peter and Cora look like they might call Eichen House because Derek was freaking them out.

John and Melissa might be trying to convince Stiles that he looked fine for the hundredth time.

Lydia and Allison were busy trying to keep everything completely perfect for their friends' wedding.

Scott and Isaac are busy with their best man speeches for their best friends.

**

"I'm getting married." Stiles whispered as he took one last look in the mirror. He wore a white and red suit because, as Lydia said, he looked perfect in red.

He had stopped panicking right after Erica came and told him that he looked perfect and that Derek will probably rip his suit off of him the moment they were alone... well, it was true.

Hope walked towards him and tugged on his pants, "Daddy?" she tilted her head to the side in confusion. She must've picked up the sudden spike of emotions from a while ago and now she's staring at him worriedly.

He picked her up instantly and nuzzled her neck, scenting her which made her squeal happily, "Wuv you..." she said and then pressed her puckered lips on his cheek.

"Love you too, Hope." He said, "...let's get Daddy married and we'll dance later, okay?"

**

"I'm getting married." Derek muttered as he breathed in and turned around to see Peter smiling proudly at him in his ridiculously expensive suit. Cora was on the verge of tears and she looked beautiful in her red dress.

"You look handsome, Der... Mom and Dad would've been so proud." Cora said before going up to him and hugging the living lights out him.

"Hales are quite known for their good looks." Peter added before joining them.

**

The guests consisted of some of the deputies that Stiles' grew up knowing, Derek's friends from New York, Melissa's co-workers who knew Stiles very well.

Peter and Chris sat in front with Cora. Isaac was already standing in front with Derek.

Almost everyone thought that Derek was going to ask Peter to be his best man but Stiles knew that Isaac was the one who will be chosen.

Hope was already with Melissa at the end the of aisle. She was happily babbling away while Melissa tried to pry off the flowers from her hands.

The rest of the pack were all seated up front.

The only ones in the entourage were Lydia and Jackson, Allison and Scott, and Erica and Boyd.

The motif was simple; red and white.

The men of the Hale pack wore black and red suits to match their Alpha, while the women wore red dresses and only Stiles wore the red and white suit.

Everyone quieted down when the pianist began playing River Flows in You.

Hope and Melissa walked down the aisle while the little lady threw flowers all around, Derek waved at her and she gave him a wide grin.

The next was Lydia and Jackson, the two of them looked beautiful together... and at the back of Derek's head, maybe they'll be next ones walking down the aisle.

Erica and Boyd walked down next and she reminded him so much of Laura with the way she handled herself.

The next couple was Allison and Scott. Scott gave Derek two thumbs up before getting pinched by Allison on his side.

And when he saw Stiles clad in white and red, his heart almost stopped beating. John had tears in his eyes as they walked together down the aisle. Even though Stiles thought that it was such a cliche to have his Dad walk him down the aisle, at the back of his mind, it was the most beautiful thing to do.

Right before John handed his only son's hand to Derek, he said, "Derek, my boy is yours now. Take care of him, always. Got it?"

Derek nodded with teary eyes as he took Stiles' hand and held it tightly, saying the words, "I love you..."

Stiles giggled softly and said, "I love you too."

"We are gathered here today to witness the uniting of two people who have been through such hardships in life and still found the light in each other..."

**

"I found this when I was trying to write my vows to you a couple of weeks ago and I just knew that it was perfect for us... I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this: where I does not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep. I guess, you already knew that that was Pablo Neruda... but the point is, Stiles, I love you without a doubt... I will be here for you and our daughter, to protect you and to love you more than my life." Derek said as he stared into Stiles' tear-stained face, who was nodded profusely at his words.

**

"The day I met you I thought you were such a Sourwolf..." Stiles stated and it made everyone laugh, Derek playfully scowled at him before he continued, "...but you weren't a bad person. You were just hiding everything under that gruff exterior that I almost believed that you never really smile. And then I started getting to know you... yes, I looked into your police records, Hale... We started spending time together and every bit of that made me realize that you didn't want to be alone. You wanted a family and I thought to myself, I want to be this man's family... I want him to know that I could be right there by his side even if he's a grumpy cat... Derek, I love you and I'll always be here for you."

**

The reception was breathtakingly beautiful. Lydia and Allison made sure of that.

The food was delicious, everyone was happy.

For Stiles and Derek, everything was perfect.

They danced together to Stuck On You, along with Hope. John and Melissa also danced together.

Scott and Allison. Lydia and Jackson. Erica and Boyd. Kira. Liam. Danny and Isaac. Peter and Chris. Cora.

The pack was strong and happy.

"I think it's time the three of us slip out..." Stiles whispered to Derek and the Alpha held Hope to his waist and grabbed Stiles' hand, then slowly sneaked away from the crowd.

The moon was high and beautiful.

Stiles took Hope from Derek's arms as the three of them sat on the grass, not really caring for their suits anymore.

"You're happy..." Stiles stated as he played with Hope's curls.

"Of course, I am... I'm married to you." Derek said as he smiled and looked at his family.

"You're such a sap... Ain't that right, Hope? Papa is such a sap." Stiles said and then glanced at their daughter.

Derek then draped his arm over Stiles' shoulder and held him close.

"I love you to the moon and back." Stiles whispered to the two of them.

End.