Sundays with Sourwolf & Furry Baby

A/N: For those waiting for this update, it's been a long time coming but it's here now~ I'm sorry I've kept you guys waiting, been kind of busy and sh*t like that. Anyway, here ya go ^_^

All ERRORS are mine. This is 

**

The first thing that Stiles noticed waking up that morning was the weight on his chest and the slapping. He knew who was doing it but for some reason he elected to ignore it... said slapper was saying, "Up! Daddy! Up!"

He heard a chuckle beside him and felt a kiss on his forehead.

"Stiles, she's going to keep doing that until you wake up. You know how she enjoys slapping her Daddy's sleeping face." Derek said as the man ran his fingers through Stiles' unruly hair.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful sight in the world; Hope and Derek looking down on him with those ridiculously-coloured eyes.

"Da! 'Fas! Dada, up now!" Hope said before diving in for a kiss on her Daddy's face... more like eating her Daddy's face because her mouth was on his chin.

He laughed softly as he got up, his hand supported Hope's head and said, "Good morning, little princess! You look beautiful this morning."

He turned to Derek and placed a kiss on his boyfriend's scruffy cheeks, "Morning, handsome. You look adorable this morning too."

It made Derek blush slightly but he was already used to Stiles' compliments. The wolf inside him proudly held his head up high.

"Thank God, I don't have to open the restaurant today." Stiles said as he let Derek take Hope from his arms so that he could get up from the bed and start breakfast.

Once they were downstairs, Stiles began preparing breakfast; organic eggs, turkey bacon, and whole wheat pancakes with fruits. Eating healthy was imposed by the young man the moment they decided to live together. Derek didn't mind it at all, he's all about health living.

They also wanted Hope to eat healthier options too. Her snacks were personally made by Stiles; from cookies to dinner. She loves eating what her Daddy made for her.

It was a Sunday, so the three of them are all going to the gym downtown. The gym was called Lifting Tots. It was a kid-friendly establishment and the three of them frequented at the place, frankly because Hope had kids to play with and Derek and Stiles could work out without worrying constantly about their daughter.

"So, after the gym, you guys wanna visit Grandpa and Grandma? Uncle Scott will be there for sure." Stiles suggested as he joined his family on the table after setting the plate of pancakes on the table.

Hope wriggled in her seat at the mention of Grandpa, "Pop! See Pop!"

"Yes, sweetie, you'll get to see Pop after we go to the gym, okay?" Derek reassured her as he cut up her pancakes into tiny pieces.

They weaned her off of Stiles' special baby food when she turned eight months because the moment she tasted Stiles' cooking, it was bye-bye soft, hello solids.

"Liam..." She muttered as she ate her pancakes with her fingers.

Yep, she learned to say Liam's name and it's been stuck ever since. Liam, on the other hand, grinned like a maniac whenever Hope said his name. It's kind of adorable.

"Yes, Liam would be there too, right, babycakes?" Stiles said as he drank his orange juice.

**

"Alright, snookums, you're gonna be good for Daddy and Papa while they workout, right?" Stiles asked as he kneeled down in front of Hope.

She gave Stiles a toothy grin and said, "Yes, Daddy!"

Derek kneeled down on one knee and Hope pressed a wet kiss on her Papa's beard, "Bye-bye, Papa! Play now."

The couple exchanged glances as Hope went with Mrs. Diaz, the owner of the Lifting Tots gym. She used to lift for sport but nowadays, she just jogs and lift lighter weights. Her sons are the ones in-charge of the other side of the gym. It was very convenient for parents to bring their kids in whenever they couldn't get a babysitter.

"Bye, sweetie, we'll see you in an hour!" Stiles waved goodbye and Hope did the same.

"Wanna go warm up?" Derek smiled at Hope's direction as he asked.

"Oh, for sure, baby. Let's get those endorphins kicking, yeah?" Stiles said enthusiastically. Derek never thought he'd see Stiles like this, all pumped up for a workout.

"Hmm... want to see you do squats for me too..." Derek whispered into Stiles ear as he pressed a kiss on his flushed cheeks.

Stiles gaped at him like a fish out of water as he followed him.

**

Working out with Stiles was one of the things he looked forward to every Sunday. They get to spend an hour admiring each other. He also enjoys spotting for his boyfriend.

Stiles, on the other hand, enjoys showing off. A lot of people find his Sourwolf boyfriend attractive, that's why they work out together, so that he could scare off those people who objectify his wonderful Sourwolf.

Like this for example...

"Hi! I'm Tracy and this is my friend, Jennifer... we were wondering if you could give us some tips..."

Stiles, was busy doing squats with a 150-lb barbell but he knows that tone of voice; the tone of flirting and desperation. He glanced at the mirror and he smirked. He could see Derek explaining a lot of things to the two girls.

Sure, Tracy was blonde and sexy, tanned as well, and Jennifer, seriously? Like he would fall for that again.

So, he did what any loving boyfriend does, he set aside the barbell and strutted down to where his beautiful beau was and said, "Hey, babe, it's your turn," And then proceeded to kiss him on his cheek.

"Oh... wow, I—uh, we're so sorry... I thought—"

Stiles turned and smiled sweetly, "Hi, what do these lovely ladies need?"

"Oh, we were just talking. Bye!" Jennifer immediately said before dragging Tracy away by the arm.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Derek said as he snaked his arm around Stiles' slim waist.

The young man snorted and shrugged, "I don't know what you're talking about, babe."

"Yeah right... Love you and thank you for saving me from those evil girls." Derek said jokingly as he pressed his lips on Stiles'

**

After working out, they showered and changed quickly. They waited for Hope by the exit.

"She's just like you, Stiles. She loves reading time." Mrs. Diaz said as she handed Hope into Stiles' arms.

Said baby giggled as she nuzzled into Stiles' neck, "Hmmm... Daddy..."

"Thanks for taking care of her, Mrs. D." Derek said as they headed to the Toyota.

"Snookums, you ready to see Grandpa?" Stiles asked as he buckled her into her car seat.

"See Pop!"

**

A/N: Alright! Update will be whenever... anyway, I'll try updating next week, okay?