Sleepovers and Kisses - Part 2

A/N: Here’s Part 2, guys! More fluff J

**

“Prepare to be amazed, Hope! I will show you the wonders of Disney films!” Stiles exclaimed as he settled her on the la-z-boy couch.

Derek sniggered at his boyfriend and pup, “Disney films, huh?” he muttered as he settled beside Hope.

Said baby clapped her hands together and then went on to crawl on top her Papa Derek until she was settled on his lap.

“Let’s get this show on the road!” Stiles stated as he pressed play and went on to settle himself beside Derek and leaned on his shoulder as the opening credits of Sleeping Beauty came in.

**

After watching Sleeping Beauty, a diaper change, a bottle and Snow White, the three of them went to the kitchen and prepared spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread because Stiles is a sucker for garlic bread.

They settled Hope on a bouncy chair with her pacifier while they ate dinner, occasionally cooing at her.

**

Stiles decided that he’d let Derek and Hope bond over Big Hero 6 and went on to make some crepes for him and Derek to munch on once Hope gets tired of nibbling on her Papa’s stubbly jaw.

Baking calms Stiles down. It was already a given fact. Once he was in the kitchen, everything was in his control and he loved it.

He hummed to himself as he began mixing his ingredients in a large bowl. He quickly grabs a non-stick skillet and sprayed some flavourless oil before setting it on the stove.

**

When Stiles got back to the entertainment room a couple of minutes later, he found Hope asleep on her Papa’s chest.

“Has she been asleep long?” Stiles asked as he pressed ‘Pause’ on the remote.

“She was lying on my chest a couple of seconds ago and when I looked down on her…” Derek said as he gestured at their baby’s state.

Stiles chuckled low and said, “Let’s get her in her crib and then we could eat those crepes I’ve prepared.”

**

Once Hope was settled in her crib with her wolf plush toy beside her, Stiles and Derek went on to the living room with their banana and Nutella crepe, and a tub of vanilla ice cream.

They settled on the couch with Stiles’ feet resting on Derek’s lap as they happily munched on the treat.

“Hmm… this is so good!” Stiles moaned loudly as he ate his crepe which made the Alpha flinch a bit. Stiles moaning did wonders to the werewolf and he kind of wanted to keep it PG-13 until he knew that the human was ready… unfortunately, Stiles wasn’t making things easier.

Derek groaned, throwing his head back in the process. Stiles blinked at him confusedly and asked, “What? What’s wrong? Did you not like the crepe, Der?”

The Alpha glanced at Stiles and said, “You moaning like that should be a crime, Stiles.”

Stiles downright laughed at the statement and then decided to place his plate on the coffee table. He licked his lips as he made his way on top of Derek’s lap.

Having Stiles with him like this made Derek think of a lot of things… sexy things. His human’s scent was borderline intoxicating and he revelled in it.

“You’re Dad is going to kill me, Stiles…” The Alpha mumbled as his hands began to squeeze on Stiles’ thighs.

The young man giggled as he ran his fingers through Derek’s hair that made the man purr at contact, “Hmm… he’s not going to kill you, Der. You’re Hope’s Papa, so, technically, he won’t kill you.” Stiles said as he began kissing the man’s face; from his forehead to his cheeks, then to his stubbled jaw.

“Technically, we’re not married yet.” Derek sighed as he grabbed Stiles face and kissed his lips fervently, only for the human to pull away and give him a confused stare, “Do you want to get married?” he asked.

Derek could only furrow his brows and gape at the young man in front of him, clearly surprised by the sudden question.

“Stiles, you’re still young and marriage shouldn’t be in your options right now. I mean, I do want to settle down with you but… oh, Stiles…” Derek tried to explain and when he couldn’t anymore, he just dropped his head on Stiles’ shoulder and said, “I don’t want to take away your options.”

Stiles, on the other hand, smiled at his Alpha’s words and told him, “You’re not taking away my options. I love you and even if we’ve only started dating a week ago, I think that my chances of finding another guy will be one in a million. You’re ‘it’ for me, Derek Hale.”

**

A/N: Well… that turned out different! Woah… Update will be tomorrow J