Furry Baby and Grandpa Snowman

"Dad, promise me that you'll call, okay? If anything happens, call me or Derek..." Stiles said but paused halfway to contemplate on something, "...call me first." He added.

John rolled his eyes and glanced down at his cute granddaughter, and then back at his son, "Stiles, you do know that I took care of you when you were at this age, right?"

Stiles sighed in defeat and admitted, "I-I know that, Dad, but this is the first time that the three of us will be apart... I just worry a lot that's all."

"Daddy, smile!" Hope squealed and flashed him a big toothy grin.

"I'm gonna miss you, pumpkin!" Stiles said as he pressed a kiss on her soft curls.

And then Derek was running down the stairs with their bag and said, "You ready to go?"

"Yea..." Stiles muttered, while his mouth pressed in pout.

Derek set down the bags and took Hope into his arms to scent her. It was Derek saying that he'll miss her... Werewolf-style.

"Papa, kiss?" She tilted her head to the side with an exaggerated purse of her lips.

And Derek let her press her wet lips on his scruffy cheeks, "Bye, Papa! See you!" She said and then went on to reach for John.

"Alright, you'll be late for your flight. We'll be alright on our own for one week, okay?" John reassured his sons.

**

The moment Derek and Stiles left, John and Hope checked the locks in the Hale house before locking the front door.

He strapped Hope in her car seat and they drove back to the Stilinski household with the soft babbles and giggles of a cute baby behind him.

John settled Hope on the floor of the living room with her toys while he went on to get a quick meal from the kitchen.

"So, princess, you want some carrots? Or some cheese? I know Daddy makes you eat healthy and all that." John asked his granddaughter and in return, she looked up and said, "Cheese!" along with a toothy grin.

And then John got the Tupperware marked for 'Hope'. It was a small round pink container with apple slices and cubed cheese that he made last night because Stiles wants his daughter to be healthy and strong.

"Apples!" She squealed, wiggling on her bottom and clapping her hands together the moment John settled her food beside her.

**

"Can you believe that she's going to be one-year-old next week, Der?" Stiles sighed as he plugged in his iTouch. He managed to convince his boyfriend that using the Camaro every once in a while wouldn't hurt anyone... Derek seeing Stiles' big brown eyes and pouty face made him say yes without even thinking twice about it.

So, here they are, driving down the road to a beach just an two hours away from Beacon Hills. It didn't really surprise them that Lydia owns a cabin there that she uses whenever she wanted to get away.

"She'll still be our little girl, Stiles, don't worry." Derek reassured him as he reached across the console and held Stiles' hand, giving it a soft squeeze.

"Well, I just hope that Grandpa won't feed our baby pizza and ice cream for the next three days, huh?"

**

John and Hope both sneezed while watching 'Frozen'.

"Bless you, little angel." John glanced down at Hope and she giggled while watching Olaf saying that he couldn't feel his legs.

"I wonder if your Papa and Daddy are at the beach yet..."

**