Sleepovers and Kisses - Part 1

A/N: I post these chapters right after I finish typing them. It’s true! I have a tendency to be lazy if I don’t do it J

So, here ya go! Hot off the press~

Enjoy!

**Un-BETAed

**

After their shopping trip, Derek drove Stiles and Hope back to the Stilinski residence. The Sheriff was still there, getting ready for his shift at the station.

“Hey boys, how was shopping?” John asked as he sipped his coffee.

“Hope threw a pacifier at a lady’s forehead.” Derek shrugged noncommittally.

The man raised a brow at the Alpha, “And why is that?”

“Hope was protecting Daddy’s territory, ain’t that right, my pumpkin?” Stiles answered proudly with his chest puffed up while holding Hope on his hip.

Said baby was smiling proudly as she sucked on her pacifier.

John laughed before glancing back down at his watch, “What’re your plans today?” he asked as he placed his cup on the table and headed towards the coat rack.

“Actually, we’re going to Derek’s place for a sleepover. He’s jealous because Hope and I cuddle a lot nowadays.” Stiles said jokingly while Derek scowled at him, “’m not jealous…” the Alpha grumbled under his breath.

“Well, I guess I’ll ask Melissa out to dinner tonight then!”

**

After getting some spare clothes for Hope and Stiles, they went to the Hale house.

Thankfully, Erica, Boyd and Isaac were still in New York and finishing the rest of their classes until Thursday. Scott and Allison were with Chris in France to jumpstart their vacation. Lydia and Danny went to visit Jackson in London. Peter went to Brazil to check on Cora and to also check on who’s crushing on his niece.

The house looked beautiful and bigger than it used to be since Derek had it rebuilt. Every pack member had their own rooms; Erica and Boyd shared the same room, as to Allison and Scott, Danny and Isaac, even Lydia had her own room. Stiles, however, had the room closest to the Alpha’s room.

Derek had installed a library for Stiles and Lydia, a home gym in the basement and even an entertainment room for pack nights. The kitchen was ruled by Stiles every time he visited because all of the Betas would be eating junk food if he didn’t cook a decent meal at least once a week for them.

And now that Derek and Stiles are dating, it seems appropriate enough to turn Stiles’ old room into Hope’s room.

“So, I want to turn your old room into a nursery.” Derek suddenly blurted out.

Stiles stopped mid-step into the Hale threshold and stared at his Alpha with wide eyes, “A-are you kicking me out of the pack, Hale?”

“What? No, I’m not kicking you out, Stiles. I’m just asking your permission if you want your old room to turn into Hope’s room since you’ll be sleeping in mine from now on.” The Alpha immediately explained. Hope, on the other hand, stared at her Daddy and Papa, and couldn’t help but join in the conversation, “Ba! Ba… Blergh…”

“I know, Hope, it must be a dream…” Stiles muttered under his breath as he smiled back at Derek, “So, what do you say?” The Alpha asked once more.

Stiles nodded and pressed a kiss on his jaw before going inside the house.

**

Stiles went to his old room with Hope latched on his hip. He was surprised at the sight the moment he opened the door; white and blue littered the room and it made Stiles’ heart jump out of his chest.

Derek wasn’t just suggesting it, the Alpha already made it happen.

The walls were painted with white clouds over a soft hue of blue. There were puffy clouds hanging from the ceiling along with a small chandelier. The crib was white and had white soft drapes on the sides.

The room was perfect.

“Do you like it?”

Stiles turned around and saw Derek with a small smile on his face.

“Do I like it? Derek, this room is amazing! How did you get this made so fast?”

“Well, Lydia knew some people and called them up. Don’t worry, I only told Lydia and she promised that she won’t tell the others yet. She calls dibs on Godmother.” Derek said as he stood beside Stiles by the crib.

“Sneaky, Sourwolf…” Stiles mumbled as he leaned his head on the Alpha’s shoulder.

**

A/N: Part 2 will be posted later! :)