First Tooth and Furry Butts

A/N: Don’t ask (about the title)… I’m running low on caffeine and that’s what happens to me whenever I don’t get enough coffee. Enjoy! Btw, sorry for the late update.

**

It’s been three months since Hope came into Stiles and Derek’s life, and they couldn’t be any happier. Sure Stiles had to leave for his classes back in San Francisco but he has the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.

Derek would always get on Skype with him whenever Hope misses her Daddy, he’d get on Facetime while doing shopping with Hope because said baby loves hearing her Daddy’s voice cooing at her, especially since she turned into a six-month-old talking (babbling) angel. Well, it’s most likely just incoherent babbling but Stiles and Derek answer her as if they understood what she was saying.

Derek would drive over to San Francisco with Hope and surprise Stiles by waiting outside of his class with Hope pressed against his hip while trying to eat her Papa’s face… and if Stiles had tons of videos of Hope doing that, well, he’s a sucker for adorableness.

There were also bad days when Hope really needs her Papa and Derek couldn’t make her stop crying until they got to the Stilinskis and slept in Stiles’ bed for a day or two. The Sheriff would find them cuddled under Stiles’ blankets and he’d take a picture and send it to Stiles and Melissa.

**

Derek was currently freaking out; why? Well, because he’d already done everything and Hope still hasn’t stopped crying. He washed up and changed her diaper. He turned ‘wolfy’… and yes, even the full wolf but nothing.

He swallowed his pride when Stiles suggested that he should call Melissa over because the young man wasn’t due home until tomorrow morning. So, yeah, he called Melissa.

“Oh, Derek, you look exhausted…” Melissa went on full-on Mama-wolf on his ass and had him take a shower and change into some clean clothes.

After a couple of minutes, he found Melissa pressing a washcloth against Hope’s gums and slightly smelled of chamomile tea.

“Baby Hope is teething. She should be fine for now. You could put her pacifier or her teething ring in the fridge. Just pop it her mouth when she starts crying again. Don’t worry about it, okay?” She reassured him and his shoulders sagged in relief.

“I thought something bad happened… Since she hasn’t shown any signs of lycanthropy yet, her healing is very limited. I mean, I could smell the underlying scent of werewolf but… I don’t really know…” Derek groaned as Melissa placed Hope in her cot.

Melissa smiled sympathetically at Derek and said, “Hey, I’m not a werewolf Mama or anything but I am a Mother, these things take time. Heck, there’s a full moon tomorrow and before you know it, poof! You have an adorable baby werewolf on your hands.”

**

Stiles was so relieved to be home and finally see Hope and Derek. He drove down to the Hale house immediately and found his boyfriend and his pup cuddled on top of the Alpha’s bed. He heart lurched at the sight and boy did it felt good to be finally home with his family.

 San Francisco was great and all but nothing beats Beacon Hills if you have someone to come home to every single day.

He quickly stripped off his jacket, shoes, socks and jeans, leaving on his thin maroon shirt and Batman boxer briefs. Then he settled beside Derek and wiggled his way into the man’s arms while placing half of Hope’s body on top of his as well. How they made it work, well, only Stiles knows.