Chapter III.

"Kirsten, get up! You got 3 minutes to get your shit together." I didn't realize I'd taken a nap until Nick's angry voice awoke me from it.

"Thanks Fury.." I jolted up, my hair probably standing all over my head. I groaned, straightening it out. I went to my temporary "room" to grab my jacket.

"Asgard is hosting a victory party and wishes for you all to attend." I was stopped by a deep, raspy voice in the living room. It was like sandpaper on roses.

It was sexy.

"Yeah, it'd be a wonderful after party." I overheard Stark respond. I took a deep breath, making my way back to the living room where everyone was gathered and ready to leave.

Turning the corner, I walked straight into someone. Well, into the chest of someone. Whoever it was, was huge. They had to be a smooth 6'4". All I saw was blonde hair.

Before I fell to the floor, I felt his arms around me. As cliché as it sounds, it was a pretty amazing moment. It's not every day you run into a hot guy in the hallway.

"My apologies, Miss. I didn't see you there." He stood me straight up on my feet, continuing down the long, gray corridor. 'My apologies? Was he 60?'

I mentally spoke, walking into the living room. "Nat, I ran into a pretty hot guy with long, blonde hair and 7 feet tall. You know him?" She scoffed, opening her water bottle.

"I see you met Thor." She smirked. I shrugged a bit. "I mean, he almost flattened me in the hallway." I muttered, looking at the TV as it played some car insurance commercial.

"Alright, listen up!" Nick barged in the room, a sheet up paper in hand. "We've gotta get moving, but before we go anywhere, you've been partnered up."

Everyone groaned like elementary children doing science experiments. "Partners? What are we, 5?" I crossed my arms. Nick ignored me, proceeding.

"Natasha and Clint. Steve and Tony. I'll stick with Bruce. Kirsten, you're with Thor." I laughed at his statement, and everyone looked at me funny.

"Nick, I'd prefer being partnered up with someone I didn't meet 2 minutes ago." I told. I didn't even know this guy.

"And I'd prefer you not to prefer anything." He retorted back.

"Let's go."

I slid my hand down my face in pure annoyance. You've got to be kidding me..