Chapter 21

(A/N) Well hullo there, darling. Xxx

I wanna have a cool like signature greeting, but... Idk man I have no idea what it would be/ who would care lmao.

So anyway. I- of course, being a directioner- read fan fics allllllll the time. And they all start off with, This is not real, it never happened, it's made up, blah blah blah. WELL NO FUCKING SHIT. It's called fan FICTION for a reason. FICTION meaning not real, meaning it didn't happen, meaning its a fantasy, meaning its FICTION. Like um bitch, I will cut you. Lmao sorry. Anyway. Obviously this story isn't real, I'm not 18 nor is my name Kiera Norton nor do I live in Santa Monica. Sigh. If a fanfic were in non-fiction, I think I'd have to shoot a bitch or something, idk. 😂😂 Alrighty well, I've got to go now, love. Hope you enjoy the chapter! 😘😘😘

-Alayna. Xx

p.s. Sorry for such a short chapter. It's just I write at night and I fall asleep a lot, oops. Sorry! Forgive me, love? :)

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

"Babe," he said after a short silence, "The Boys and I have an interview, photoshoot and a signing tomorrow in LA.." "Ooh, busy day, huh?" I quietly giggled, "Go have fun tomorrow, then!" "But I'll be spending the whole day without you, and I just came back a couple of days ago." He said, a bit confused. My eyebrows creased together. "Yeah, I know. And I love spending time with you, but you're a huge celeb, I can't help that you have a life." "I know, but I want you with me. Wanna come with me?" I rolled my eyes. "Sure, Niall. Of course I will." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"How's your cheek?" He said, worry in his voice. He sat up as I spoke. "Oh it's fine. A little sore, but it's okay," I said, trying to sound reassuring. But I lied, it hurt like hell. "A-Are you sure? He um... he left quite a mark," Niall said with obvious concern. "Yes Niall, I'm fine. I can take a hit or two. Plus, what are you gonna do tomorrow for the photoshoot? Or the signing? Or the interview? Your make up artist will be furious," I teased, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"That's not the point, Kiera. You shouldn't have to. I should've protected you," he said, looking down and running his fingers through his hair. "I-I'm sorry, Kiera. I'm so angry that I didn't protect you..." His head was hung and he looked down in shame. I tilted his chin so his eyes would meet mine. "You shouldn't feel the need to protect me all the time," I said seriously.

"But I need to protect you. Not because you can't protect yourself, because I love you and if anything ever happened to you...I-I.. I wouldn't know what to do with myself... I love you, Kiera. You're... You're my everything," He said a bit shyly, "I wouldn't know what to do without you."

The butterflies started in my stomach again, and I just sighed. Before saying anything, I just pulled him in for a passionate, short kiss. "I love you too, Niall." He smiled before laying down again on my bed and motioning me to do the same. I cuddled up to his side and we just layed there, in pure bliss.

**

In the morning, Niall woke me early so we could get ready to meet the boys and all go to LA together. I dressed in something between semi-formal and casual. A cute long sleeved black shirt and a pretty white skirt seemed suitable for the occasion. I decided to dress it up with strappy heels and a think pink belt. "Huh," I sighed happily, "This looks okay."

Niall was just dressed in a white long sleeved with three buttons from the top with jeans and high tops.

"Seems a little dressed down, don't you think?" I asked curiously.

"Nah, the boys and I usually just dressed kind of casual."

I look down at my outfit, feeling quite awkward. "Oh.." I felt my cheeks flush and he smiled at me. "You look beautiful, darling," he said, interlacing our fingers. We walked to the car, heading towards LA.