Chapter 8 [Smut.]

*Smut, deal with it.*

Sorry.

Don't read if you're not comfortable with it. ✌

Seriously.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 8

He took me back to his place after dinner, and when he shut the door he grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall, his one hand beside my head, his other around my waist. He bit his lip as he looked from my eyes to my lips. He leaned in and placed a messy kiss on my lips, one after another.

I slipped my shoes off as he lead me to his room. I ripped off his tie as he slipped off his shoes. My hands found the nape of his neck, grabbing onto his hair. He opened the door to his room, and he kicked it shut with his foot. His lips lowered to my neck, sucking as hard as he could, and biting down.

He layed me on his bed, and him kneeling in front of me.

"'S this okay?" He asked, glancing up at me. I weakly nodded before he slowly hiked my dress up to my hips, and putting my legs up onto his shoulders. He first skimmed his fingers over the pink lace. He slowly removed my panties, throwing them on the floor. He slowly rubbed my clit with his left thumb, as his right middle finger started to near my entrance, a moan escaping my lips.

He easily pushed his finger in, as I winced to his cold touch. I grabbed his hair as he pumped slowly, his thumb still rubbing over my clit. "Faster, babe..." I softly moaned. He listened to my order, pumping faster and harder, making me tighten my grip on his hair and making me reach out to fist the comforter. He pushed two fingers in, sending sparks of pleasure through my body. "Harder, Niall.." He again obeyed my commands and pumped harder and faster, making my back arch in pleasure.

I felt a knot in my stomach and my walls wanting to tighten around his fingers. "Baby, I'm almost there!" I whimpered. He put his fingers to his mouth and sucked. He then leaned down, his thumb still rubbing over my clit, and darted his tounge into my entrance. This sent me over the top, and I spilled into his mouth.

Exhaustion filled my body as I fell back onto the bed. He cleaned me up, and pulled down my dress. "Did that feel good?" Niall asked as he made his way above me. He winked. I didn't have any words. He planted wet kisses on the crook of my neck before undressing down to just his black boxers. He handed me a tank top of his and boxers. I slipped into the bathroom to change. His tank reached a slightly above my knee and his boxers were much too long for me. He smiled. "Look how adorable you are."

He pulled back the comforter and gestured towards me to come in with him. I walked over and climbed on the bed. I cuddled up next to him, my head on his chest. As I listened to his heartbeat and traced his toned stomach, I quietly asked, "How much longer until you're home for good?"

He looked down and replied, "Two months." I bit my lip. I couldn't believe Niall would be away for another two months... and this time without anymore breaks to see me. I felt a salty tear roll down my cheek and onto his skin.

"I wish it didn't have to be like this," he sighed, "But it will go by fast, and we'll be together without me having to go right when I arrive."

Another tear rolled down my cheek. "Alright... I'm just going to miss you so much."

"I die every second I'm not with you. So let's just spend as much time as possible with each other, everything will get better, baby. I promise." He kissed the top of my head. With that, I fell asleep to his heartbeat.