Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The next morning, he woke me up with a gentle squeeze to my side. "Babe," he softly whipsered, "Wake up."

"Mmm.. What time is it?" I groaned. My face was pressed against his chest so I could hear his heartbeat. I put my hand to his chest and pulled myself up, my hair cascading down my back.

"Its 8, and I'm hungry," he smirked. I got up from my bed and slipped on Niall's shirt, since I only had a thin tank top and shorts on. His t-shirt fell to my mid-thigh. I brushed out my hair before Niall intertwined our fingers as we walked down to the kitchen.

"What do you what," I asked as I walked over to my fridge.

"Anything you want. I'm just hungry," he smiled.

"Well then you'll just have to settle for cereal, if you're not going to choose anything," I joked.

"Hmm... well then how about some pancakes?"

"Yep," I smiled as I took the pancake mix from the cabinet.

When the batter was all made, I started to pour the mix onto the black platform when suddenly I felt Niall swipe the batter on my nose. "Niall!" I said in fake shock.

"Aww, Kier. You look cute like that," he winked. He kissed my nose and the batter was gone. I dipped two of my fingers into the batter and smudged it all over his soft lips.

"And I think you look cute like that," I joked.

"Hmm, I think you should fix it," he said as he leaned in. I came forward into a passionate kiss.

The rest of the time, Niall had his arms wrapped around my waist as I poured the batter onto the platform.

After the pancakes were ready, we slipped into the living room with our food and watched movies on ABC Family until 11. After that I took a shower, and despite Niall's protesting, he stayed in the living room. Niall went into the shower after I did, and despite his protesting again, I stayed in my room. After he slipped on his clothes, he sat on my bed beside me.

"Wanna go out tonight?" he asked, as he looked down at me.

"Sure. Where?" I looked up at him, with his snapback on.

"I'm not sure, but I want to take you out somewhere really nice." He winked. I smiled at his cheesiness.

"Sure, that's sounds great, Niall."

He smiled and said, "Great. Well I have to stop at my flat to do a few things, so I'll pick you up tonight at 8."

"Okay, will do." He planted a light kiss on my lips before heading down the hallway and hearing the door close.

*7:50pm.*

I was dressed in a short, tight, black dress that had one thick lace strap that covered the left side of my chest to my shoulder. My phone buzzed on my dresser as I was doing final touch-ups.

"Hey babe, I'll be there in 5.. Can't see how you look tonight(; Xx"

I rolled my eyes and texted back, "Well I bet you don't look too bad yourself.(;"

About 5 minutes passed before a loud buzz was heard, signaling me to open the door. I heard Niall's footsteps as he climbed the flight and a half of stairs to my apartment. I opened the door to find a very attractive guy in a white formal top and tie with black pants, a black blazer held by two fingers over his shoulder, dress shoes, and his hair up in a perfect quiff. I involuntarily bit my lip. He whistled. "Wow..Kiera," he said as his eyes scanned my whole body.

I shyly smiled and said, "Well you clean up nicely, dontcha?" He laughed as he planted a soft kiss on my lips. I locked the door before his large hand found my small one until we got downstairs to his car. He opened my door like a gentlemen before closing it and jogging over to the drivers side.

When we arrived, naturally the paparazzi was there. We walked in the building, leaving bright flashing lights behind us. The dinner was great, and Niall's so funny and romantic. A bit cheesy, yes, but still amazing. I was starting to believe in love again.