Chapter 13

(A/N) Oh goodness this is a sad chapter. ): okay, well. Enjoy. 💕

-Alayna. Xx

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 13

The next morning, we both woke up early- it was time to pack. He only had to pack a few things, since he always has his stuff in his suitcase. I cried the whole morning. He drove to the airport, me sobbing, clinging onto his hand. Tears started to spill from his eyes as I gentlely wiped them around with the sleeve of his sweatshirt I was wearing.

When we arrived, I helped him get out some of his bags. We walked into the airport as he rolled his luggage upstairs to the security check. That's when I lost it. I was crying uncontrollably. Tears poured from my cheeks as he tried to wipe them all away, but with tears in his own blue eyes.

"I-I... I love y-you, Niall.." I said inbewteen sobs. "I love you too, K-Kiera." He tried to say evenly. I pecked him on the lips before he pulled me into a very long embrace. His smell overwhelmed me, as my head was buried into his neck.

*NIALLS POV*

I pulled her into a long embrace, my arms tightly around her waist, my face buried into her hair. She was crying the whole morning, her beautiful green eyes swollen. I pulled away after about 10 seconds. "Look at me, babe."

She looked up at me, tears still streaming down her face. I could feel the salty tears start to form in my own eyes at this sight. She looked so vulnerable and lost.

"I love you so much, Kiera. Actually, thats such an understatement. I never want to hurt you or let you go, ever. When I met you, I had to have you. And I am so glad you're mine... I'm going to miss you so much..." I paused, "But if you promise nothing will change when I get back, it'll all be worth it. I promise. I love you, so much."

"Nothing's going to change,

N-Niall. I... I-I love you too." she said, trying to hold back sobs. I pulled her into another embrace before wiping her tears. I kissed her on the forehead and told her I loved her once more before turning and leaving. I looked back at the broken hearted girl in the cheetah print top and jean shorts with my favorite sweatshirt on. She looked so small because the sweatshirt was so big on her.

Her green eyes were trained on me as I lipped, "I love you." She lipped back the same thing. A pang of sadness struck my body with each step I took that was farther away from her. I ran my hand through my hair and wiped my own tears, trying to pull myself together.

*KIERAS POV*

I looked down at my tan wedges that Niall bought with me a little while back. He said he really like these. My hat, too. I couldn't help but remember going shopping with him and trying on different things with him. We were so happy. Now I'm sobbing in the middle of an airport and walking back to drive Niall's car home. I just cried the entire time.

I got back to my apartment and just cried until I fell asleep, without listening to Niall's comforting heartbeat.