Chapter V: The Dream

Percy sat on the bed unconsciously running his hand up and down the sheets under him in an effort to distract his mind. He stared up at the ceiling thinking back to the conversation he had with Harry.

"Harry," Percy called out to the boy who stalked in front of him. Percy was trying in vain to start a conversation with the guy but he simply turned his head and continued walking ahead as if he didn't here Percy call his name at least twelve times.

They both rounded the corner before stopping in front of a black painted wooden door. Harry threw the door open and Percy winced as it hit the wall with a loud thud. Harry stomped in to the room silently motioning for Percy to follow.

Hesitantly he stood in the corridor before slowly making his way in to the room awkwardly pushing past Harry in the process. He glanced around at the wooden black walls covered in spider webs and scratches. Near the back wall of the room, haphazardly pushed against toward the wall sat a old iron frame bed. Toward the side sat a  window where the blinking starlight and glowing moonlight fell in to the room. On the bed sat Percy's travel bag, which he could have sworn he left at home, overflowing with what he recognized as his clothes, his whole closet if he's not mistaken.

Percy nervously glanced back at Harry who stood quietly in the doorway. He nervously cleared his throat tense under the suffocating atmosphere Harry created permeating the room.

"Hey so its seems I may have over packed, maybe you could help me um, unpack." He let out a nervous chuckle staring at Harry anxiously giving him an awkward half smile.

Harry scoffed turning away and striding out of the room. Disappointed and annoyed  Percy made an indigent noise before rushing in front of Harry's path. Harry started in surprise before rolling his eyes and scowling at the younger boy. Seeing the look Percy scoffed angrily.

"Look dude," Percy said " I don't know what your problem with me is but it has to stop. Ever since I got here you've done nothing but scowl and glare at me. Now I'm not exactly happy to be here either but I am so I'd really love for you to just cooperate for once and accept the fact that I'm-."

By this point in his speeche Harry was shaking. "Cooperate" he whispered quietly.

Percy stopped his rant in surprise at the small angry whisper. Looking at Harry in the eyes he nodded his head as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

This time Harry was full on "I'm-plotting -your-death-at-this-very-moment" glare.

"Your asking me to cooperate with you. Are you kidding me. There is absolutely no way you can be serious." Harry's body shook with contained rage and his voice dropped to a low harsh whisper.

"Do you have any idea what your grandfather has done to me. my family, and everyone else in that room. Your grandfather killed my parents, massacred my friends and ruined so many people's lives and you just march in here ready for everyone to love you taking away the only safe place I and so many other people have and you want me to cooperate with you"

Percy stared defiantly in to the boys eyes slowly sitting down on the bed. He gave a small sigh dropping his head in to his hands then lifting it up watching Harry again. His voice rang steadily and clear through the room.

"I am not my grandfather Harry."

Harry glared at him silent for a moment before turning on the heels of his feet and marching out the room. He grabbed the door handle sending one last glare to Percy before he whispers something in to the almost empty room that Percy heard clearly.