Chapter IV: The Talk ( no not that kind yah perverts )

The Order members shuffle out of the meeting hall behind Sirius, each one eyeing Percy skeptically as they walk out. They pool in to the hallway around Dumbledore and Sirius who stand in the center of the pack of people an argument forming on the horizon.

"Why would you bring him here of all places are you trying to undo everything we, everything you have worked for. I can't for the life of me understand why you would ever bring He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's grandson to the Order headquarters of all places" Sirius stares at Dumbledore gesticulating wildly his tone of voice revealing his utter disbelief and confusion at Dumbledore's actions. 

Dumbledore smiles stepping back ever so slightly out of the way of Sirius wildly spinning and flying hands. "Sirius I already informed you and the rest of the Order that I was bring Voldemort's grandson here, though I must inform you, seeing as you seem to have forgotten, that his name is Perseus and he really is a very well mannered young man, if not a bit on the eccentric side." 

Sirius mouth twitches and he nearly growls out a response. "I am well aware of what you said I just didn't really believe that you would actually bring that bloody abomination here of all places. Think of what he could do to us has it even crossed your mind that he is the enemy." 

Dumbledore's smile only widens except the usually inviting twinkle in his eyes has faded to something colder. "I assure you Sirius I am well aware of the risk but I am also well aware of the advantage this brings use over the dark wizards." He turns his gaze away from Sirius, looking up to address the entirety of the Order. "You all have noticed how much stronger Voldemort," the crowd flinches at the dark wizards name "and the rest of his forces have gotten. Need I remind you of the people we have already lost." At those words every person in the order lowers their head to the ground, reminded of the battles and the people they have already lost. Silently a few tears trickle down the faces of many of the members. "This boy," Dumbledore continues "could be one of the keys to our victory. We must not let this opportunity slip through our grasp." He lowers his gaze back downward staring at Sirius inquisitively. "Now does anyone one have any other objections." The hall is silent and Sirius lowers his eyes to the ground. "Thats good now I expect you all to behave civilly around our guest, and Sirius" said person looks up quickly "Please do watch your language there are children present." He gestures to Harry and the opens the door walking back in to the meeting room.

Everyone files in after him taking back their respective seats while Sirius plops down next to Harry silently seething. They both stare ahead watching as Dumbledore makes Percy swear to aid the order in their endeavors. Harry listens in interest as Percy swears on something called the river of Styx and thunder rolls in the background outside. Harry glances out the window in confusion at the thunder seeing how there isn't a cloud in the night sky. 

Shaking his head and dismissing the instance he turns back towards the front of the room. His eyes follow Percy  as he moves from the front of the room plopping down in to a chair in the back of the room and slumping forward with a sigh. He stares at Percy with interest and anger drowning out Dumbledore's words with his thoughts.  

He just can't understand it, not fully at least. He understands what Dumbledore meant about Percy being able to provide them with an advantage over Voldemort with him on their side but why take that risk. They've been doing fine. Well maybe not fine but Harry has full confidence with the fact that they can defeat Voldemort without the help of his kin. Why, what reason do they have to trust him in anything. What reason do we have to protect him. What reason does he have to keep him alive.

Startled at his own thoughts Harry jumps slightly in his seat. Kill him. He never really, well he has but not to someone other than Voldemort, not to someone he could see everyday, not to someone he could touch, not to someone he could get to know.