A New Pet & Oh Gods Yer Wizards Too

Percy's POV

A snow white blur ran in to me and the next thing I know is I'm crashing on to the ground landing on my back. "Oh gods I'm so so so so sorry, here let me help you." I feel someone grab my hand and try and pull me up. "Thanks and its okay." I look up at the person who knocked me down and its Serina.
( So quick authors note this is an oc not major to the plot just there for comic relief really and experimentation I want to write a book one day and I need to see if I can write characters well so yeah sorry if you don't like her but shes here and her back story is in a oc book )

"Hello Serina what are you doing here." She scowled, "if Nico told you to call me that I will kill him but anyways um." She glanced quickly at the group of wizards staring at us in shock. "Hello people I've never seen before, I don't know if you know this but its rude to stare at people."

Shaking off their confusion and shock Mrs. Weasley cleared her throat before speaking "Excuse me dear how exactly do you know Percy here." Her face flashed with a look of understanding before answering "Oh he and I go to the same summer camp and he's like a big brother to my best friend so by best friend law and code I know him and he knows me and we have become aquaintences of sorts........ I think...... may-be." I turn to her eyebrow raised "Best friend law and code." She nods completely serious "yes its what I live by and force everyone else to live by."

Suddenly two people appear next to use panting slightly. "Gods .... Snow you ....... run really fast." She perks up waving to the two boys beside us "Hey Nico, hey Will look who I found." They both look up and identical looks of surprise are etched on to their features. "Percy" Nico says being the quickest to get out of her surprise, "what are you doing here." I scratch the back of my neck "um I'll tell you later but in the mean time what are you guys doing here."

"We um," Will goes silent discreetly glancing at the wizards some still gaping at us "we'll tell you later, anyways we have to go and finish shopping, I guess, see you on the train Percy." The start to walk off before Serina stops confusion written on her face. "You know, I was doing something important before I ran in to you, now what was it again."

Suddenly there's a loud scream " A RRRRRAAAAATTTTT." A look of shock and worry crosses her face before she goes sprinting in to the direction of the scream. "I FORGOT AMELIA OH GODS I'LL SEE YOU LATER PERCY AND RANDOM PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW BYE." A groan from the boys before running off in the same direction.

I watch them run off in to the direction of the scream before turning back to the group. "Well I guess we should continue then." Nodding their heads we head off in the opposite direction of the three demigods.

Since we have everything else the last thing we are doing is heading to a pet store. Apparently I need an owl in order to communicate because for some reason wizards have no other forms of communication (weird couldn't they just make a spell or something).

"Ok" says Hermione leading me in to the store "you don't really have to pick an owl you can buy another pet and use the school owls if you have to send a letter of some kind." (Yeah author here pretend the pet rule doesn't exist I personally don't pay much attention to it I mean Ron had a rat for a while and no one said anything) I breathe a sigh of relief considering all the owls in here seem to hate me already. Yeah Athena never really got over the "Your a spawn of my enemy and your dating my daughter" thing.