Introductions

Beth Slate- 20 yr old daughter of tour manager, Paul Slate (I just changed his last name to Slate because I suits the name Beth). After her parents splitting recently since her mother cheated she has been forced to come on tour with the boys and the 1D lads. She has never listened or seen anything of the so called 'One Direction' since she spends most of her time in her room after she had dropped out of her uni course as she is unsure of what she wants to do. She has sung here and there but has never done anything with her talent as she has stage fright and hates performing.

Hannah Styles- 21yr old twin of heart melt Harry Styles, touring alongside the lads. As well as being extremely close with the others she is Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend of three months and has only just gone public.

Niall Horan- himself (21)
Harry Styles- himself (21)
Liam Payne- himself (21)
Zayn Malik- himself (22)
Louis Tomlinson- himself (23)
Perrie Edwards- herself (22)
---------------------------------------
Hey, this is the start of a Niall Horan fanfic and also the start of my first non-youtuber fanfic. The book will be updated around once a week in order for me to keep a balanced schedule to update my other book that I'm writing at the moment. Thanks for reading, until the first chapter...