Now, Jiyeon felt bad for making Baekhyun wait or assume that she'll come.

Jiyeon check the meter, and was surprised that the price was already high. So she decided to step down at the nearest waiting shed after he paid the driver. "Thank you, sir," she said to the driver and went fast as she could the the waiting shed.

As she was trying to dry herself up, she felt a guy was coming nearer to her. "Oh, look who's here," the guy said.

Jiyeon paused from drying herself up when she recognized his voice. She turned her head around and blurted, "KAI?!"

"Annyeong!" she smiled.

"W-What—WHY are you here?" she blurted. She felt like Kai was stalking her.

"What do you mean by why? It's raining so I had to go somewhere it is dry, right?" he smirked. And he pointed his motorcycle beside him and said, "I had to park this".

"I-I mean, of all waiting sheds, why here?"

Kai leaned a little forward to Jiyeon, "Let's call it fate."

"Oh, You meant stalking?" Jiyeon said, sarcastically.

Kai kinda pause a little bit. "What?! W-What to do you mean 'stalking'? Psh. I ain't stalker. Tss. Why the hell would I stalk you? Stalk you? Nooooo." He tried not to be obvious.

Jiyeon just smiled at him, and she knew he was stalking her. "If you say so," she said.

Both of them observed the heavy rain. And with the heavy rain, it makes Jiyeon feeling a bit chilly and she's only wearing a dress.

"Looks like it will take some time before this crappy rain would stop, wouldn't it?" Kai asked Jiyeon as they both stare at the road along with the heavy traffic. "Say, you want to grab some noodles? I know some place good around here," he asked Jiyeon as he turned his head around. And he can see that Jiyeon is feeling cold. So he removed his jacket and wraps it around Jiyeon's shoulders.

Jiyeon was surprised with Kai's gentlemanliness althroughout the day. And feel a little blush. "Oh, gomawoyo [thanks]," she said as she arrange the jacket on her shoulders. "Where? I don't have an umbrella. And what about your motor?"

"Don't worry about a thing," Kai said and he turn around and open the compartment of his motor and grab the umbrella hidden on it. "No one's going to steal my baby," he said as he closes the compartment. "Kaja [Let's go]"

Since the rain is really, really, really heavy, if two are sharing an umbrella, they must be really close to each other or else they'll be really wet.

So, Kai wrap his right arms around Jiyeon's shoulders so they wouldn't be wet. Butterflies starts flying around in their stomach, both hearts are beating fast. Despite the cold weather, they're feeling hot inside, both of their ears are turning red.

'Is this really happening? Where the hell is that noodle shop?' Jiyeon thought.

'I want to kiss her. I want to kiss her. I want to kiss her. I want to hug her tight. But I can't,' Kai thought.

They were both controlling themselves for about 10 minutes before they finally reach the noodle shop.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" they both said at once. They did not wait for a response and rush to the bathroom.

Jiyeon immediately enter a cubicle, and lean on its door. And she's trying to process all that has happened under that umbrella. A smile was drawn to her face that can't be easily erased. She's freaking out inside but she has to keep her cool.

"Maybe I do like him, but I'm certain that I don't love him," she murmured to herself. She come out from the cubicle and washed her hands and look at herself at the mirror and murmured, "Like and love are two different things, alright Jiyeon? Keep your cool, Keep your cool."