Chapter 11: Betrayed

A week went by and nothing really exciting happened. September was almost over, and October was almost here. October was my favorite month not only because my birthday was in  it, but Peter's was too. His was early October and mine was later. We would always have combined birthday parties because if we didn't they would be extremely small. Even with our combination only about five people would show up.

I was up early this morning, but before I was completely ready to start the day, Annie ran into my room.

"Guess what! Guess what!" She yelled jumping up and down.

"What?" I asked.

"Colin asked if I wanted to go see a movie today!" She said excitedly.

"Did you say yes?" I asked.

"Yes! Of course I said yes!" She said smiling.

"I'm sure you will have an awesome time." I said smiling.

"What do I wear?" She asked.

"Something causal, not to much make up, and nothing to much with the hair either. Just be normal. He already likes you, so don't worry about it." I said calmly. I didn't really know where this was coming from. I guess it's from reading hundreds of teen romance novels.

"Okay... I can do this." She said.

"I'll be here when you get back and you can tell me all about it. I'm going out this morning though, so around what time do you think you will be back?" I asked.

"Probably around 2." She said.

"Okay, well you look fine. You are going to have so much fun." I said happily.

We walked out together, and I saw Colin.

"You two have fun." I said running quickly to the café

Luke was inside. I thought about what Peter said. I walked inside and sat next to him.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, long time no see." He said smiling.

"Why did you call the Manipulator?" I asked.

"He said that if Peter didn't tell him where he was that he would go after you. I couldn't take that chance." He said.

"Peter said I was going to be there, and I was. Why could you take that chance?" I said.

"I thought he was lying. Gosh, Sam I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, but he could of killed Peter. He could of killed me." I said.

"Look, I didn't know. I'm sorry." He said. I calmed down.

"It's okay. I don't know why I got so worked up. I'm trying to fix that." I said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go by the cliff and hang out." He said nervously.

"Sure." I said.

We walked to the cliff.

"So..." I said. He pulled me into a tight hug and wouldn't let me go. I pushed him away.

"What was that." I said angrily. A man came from behind me and sprayed something in my face. I fell to the ground.

"A distraction." Luke said standing in front of me.

I quickly fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up chained to a table. I was so confused.

"Hello Samantha." A voice said that I didn't recognize.