Chapter 6: S.O.S.

I again woke up to Justin calling my name.

"What? You said we didn't have to be up until 7:00." I said.

"Annie will be here any minute. I thought you would probably want to be awake when she gets here." He said.

"Good point." I said quickly getting dressed.

"If she is anything like you, she will end up hating me, so I'll let you show her around." He said.

"I don't hate you. I'm just not ready for-"

"Now isn't a good time for this conversation." He said.

"You're the one who brought it up." I said. He looked at me like he was going to say something, but he turned away.

"What?" I asked.

"She's here." He said sadly.

"I think we need to talk about this." I said.

"There isn't anything to talk about." He said leaving my room.

I looked out my window, and saw her. She was short, but she was also two years younger than me. She had short black hair and light skin.

I quickly ran down the stairs, passed Justin, and ran out the door to where she was.

"Hi Annie, I'm Samantha." I said holding out my hand. When she looked up at me, I noticed that she had bright green eyes.

"Hi." She said softly.

"I know you are really shy, but here is no reason to be. We're going to be here for a pretty long time, so I suggest you get to know us in the beginning." I said.

"Us?" She said confused.

"You haven't met Justin yet." I said. She looked confused.

"Let me see if I can find him." I said looking for him with my mind. He was in the kitchen.

"He is in the kitchen. Follow me." I said walking through the Lobby and into the kitchen.

"Are you going to be rude and not introduce yourself?" I said to him.

He said nothing.

"This is Justin. Justin this is Annie." I said.

"Hi..." She said lightly. Justin lightly lowered his head.

"Just ignore him. I think he forgot how to use his manners." I said.

I showed Annie the rooms in the house and told her that she could sleep in the room next to mine.

When she started unpacking, I left and went to look for Justin. I found him in the game room.

"Why didn't you talk to her? I bet she thinks that it was something she did! She is shy, scared, and alone! You could have at least talked to her! Be mad at me all you like, but don't take it out on her." I said angrily.

"I'm not mad at you." he said.

"It sure does sound like it." I said.

"I'm just a little upset that you didn't even give us a try. You just said no right away." he said.

"I...I just can't get peter out of my mind. When you tried to kiss me, I thought of him. When you call me Sam, I think of him. When you touched my hand, I thought of him. When I cried in your chest, I thought of him. I think about him all the time." I said admitting this to myself and him.

"Well, I'm not Peter, and I'm never going to be him. So if that is who you want, then you can go to Georgia and find him!" He yelled. He was obviously mad at me.