Prologue

Long ago there lived two spirits that fought over possession of one dimension. The two spirits were called Flames. One was dark while the other was light. If the Light Flame was killed, the Dark Flame could never be defeated. If the Dark Flame was killed by the Light, the Light Flame would be forever corrupted. The Dark Flame wanted to rule the dimension while the Light wanted to protect it.

They couldn't defeat each other, so the Light Flame traveled to a well known wizard who could give him the power to defeat the Dark. The wizard knew what would happen if one Flame defeated the other. He also knew that the other Flame would visit him later. He decided to trick the Flames. The wizard told him that if he recited a certain spell at midnight, he would make the Dark Flame unable to fight against him in the Dark's natural form. The wizard also said to visit him after he performed the spell. The Flame agreed and left his cottage.

Meanwhile, the Dark Flame was told a story of the same magical wizard who tricked the Light. She traveled to his cottage and he told her the same.

At Midnight exactly, the two Flames recited the magical words "I the superior Flame bind the magic of the broken wizard to the opposite Flame" Thus making each others powers useless against the other Flame.

They met each other at the wizard's cottage. He told them what he had done, and they were furious. The wizard convinced the Light Flame that this was best for the dimension, but the Dark wanted to rule for she was obsessed with power. She trapped the wizard into a golden locket and flew to the mountains to think of a way to defeat the Light.

She looked at the golden locket and came up with a horrid plan. She would have to travel to another dimension. A dimension with a universe, and in this universe there were galaxies. In these galaxies there were solar systems, and in the solar systems there were planets. She only needed one specific planet, a planet called Earth. It would take a long time, but all she had was time because the girl she needed wouldn't be born for over a thousand years. The girl that she would create. A special girl. A girl named Samantha Roberts.