Chapter 3 - Dream Man

Start from the beginning

“So what are you doing here if you have... umm, that there?”

“I am here to start your training,” he said in a blasé way like I should know that.

I pulled the sheet up further and looked for an escape route, “Very funny, great joke.  Who put you up to this?  I think you should leave.  I don’t know who told you to do this but I don’t need or want lessons in sex from you or anyone else!”

“Lessons in sex?  Well, that’s a career path I have never considered!  If I ever go through a dry spell I might contemplate that.  But no, it’s not necessary now or in the near foreseeable future.   Hell it’s torrential blondes at the moment – they are coming down hard and fast.” Even in the darkness I could see him smirking.  “Don’t worry you are safe from that side of my nature.  Plus my life wouldn’t be worth squat if your Irin even thought that I was dipping my...”

“No, way too much, way too early,” I interrupted him, as I flinched away from the likely conclusion to that statement, “What’s my Irin?  And what are you doing here?  And what happened to your accent?  And... Can you go away?”

“You don’t really function to well in the mornings do you?  Come on get up.  Get dressed I will tell you as we run.”

“I don’t think so!  I don’t run. I don’t get up before the sun.  I don’t have men in my bedroom.  And I don’t need to know about your sex life.”

“You don’t have much fun do you?”  He threw me some clothes.  “Welcome to your new life Natalie Olive Bovie.  You do now!  And if you don’t get up right now I will go into vivid detail of exactly what I was doing with the Blonde until I was dragged away to participate in this less than engaging conversation.”

“I am not going anywhere with you!”

“Hmm, she really liked it when I pulled her hair at the roots,” I could hear him smiling as he spoke with a husky voice, “then she broke her finger nail as her hands raked down my abs...”

“OK that’s enough.”

“You aren’t getting dressed.  Look she ripped my shirt when she was yanking at the buttons.  I liked this shirt.”

“I am not getting dressed with you watching.”

“Close your eyes.  I will put on the light and turn my back.”  He flicked on the light and momentarily blinded me.  I cringed at the brightness as he emitted an annoyed huff, “I told you to shut your eyes!”  But as my eyes adjusted all I could do was stare as I looked up into those startling blue eyes and stunningly drop dead body, ripped shirt and all.

He turned his back to me. “I have lip gloss in places where lip gloss just doesn’t belong.  Why do they wear that stuff?”  He shuffled uncomfortably, “Are you dressed yet?”

I was just lowering my shirt when he turned around.  

“Good,” he smiled at me and then he stripped off his ripped shirt and dropped it on the floor before pulling a tight black t-shirt.  His muscular chest was marked with red scratches and bite marks.

“What did she do?” I winced and blushed at the same time, “Ohh, just pretend I didn’t say anything.”

He just shrugged again and his lips curled into a smug, satisfied grin, “I did say she was overeager.  I can’t say I blame her though!” He laughed at my incredulous look, “Well look at me what woman wouldn’t want a bit of this?”

My face dropped into one of those ‘you have got to be kidding’ looks, but he just laughed at me and grabbed my hand pulling me through the house and out the front door.