Epilogue: Back to Life, Back to Reality

As the girls prepared to transport themselves to Rigel, a transmission had come in from Wezn. Mercury quickly explained that she had given him a small communicator hoping any reports would reach across space.

He reported he had arrived home after dropping off Columba, which would have been two days prior, since that is how long it took for Crystal Tokyo to receive the transmission. He had informed them that when he took Columba home, the town where he came from originally was surprised to see him. They had no idea what had happened and were excited since he had never been reborn. After an explanation to the king of what had happened, the two sailors were welcomed to the kingdom. The king had two guards take Sailor Columba to a room in the castle where the royal healer could keep a close watch on him. Wezn then reported that he made the fateful trek to Phaet to inform the people there of their sailor's fate. Although everyone was sad, he shared that once his life and Sailor Columba's life were over, the three would be reborn together, which gave the people of Phaet some encouragement. After that, he headed home as well, but opted not to report in that he chose to hide on the outskirts of the kingdom he had grown up in.

After discussing the transmission, the girls finalized their gratitude and goodbyes before walking out onto the balcony. Moments later, the girls began chanting to acquire the necessary power before being carried away by the bubble that had brought them there those two months ago.

The girls found out that the government on Rigel had altered the dress code slightly to where those who weren't working on their days off could wear more colorful attire, much to Treya's pleasure. However, the colored clothing still had to follow the modest attire rules. Also, there was a newly founded Space Administration that formulated a plan to start constructing a satellite castle for Sailor Rigel's use only. They had first built a space station and were slowly training people about living in space and construction in space. Kalani was ecstatic at the news. She decided that come hell or high water she was going to make it so her family could live there as well.

After departing Rigel, the girls made their way to Capella. There, Princess Amaya was welcomed home by her family and kingdom. She told them of the adventure she had and her actual exhaustion soon caught up with her. After saying her goodbyes to her new friends, and seeing them leave again, she retired to her room and quickly fell asleep on her bed.

Again the girls were flying, this time to Polaris, where the king and queen welcomed them into their home and sternly suggested that the girls spend the night to recuperate. The girls obliged.

"You can stay in my room." Princess Sophie stated. "We can have another slumber party!" She added with a grin as the Aldebaran and Omicron followed her.

They changed out of their Senshi uniforms into their dresses. As a small group they headed down to the dining hall to join the king and queen for dinner. After some discussion about the journey and battle, the girls retired to Princess Sophie's room. After another night of bonding, the girls eventually fell asleep.

After eating breakfast and enjoying the scenery on Polaris, Aldebaran and Omicron eventually said their farewells and headed to Omicron.

Once they landed, Sailor Omicron quickly transformed into her regular clothes and princess form.

"You should change too." Anna commented.

"Well, it's one way of making a grand entrance." Aldebaran teased and then transformed out of her Senshi clothes.

"Much better, Princess Corinna." Anna said with a huge smile. She then turned and faced her castle. "Come on! I can't wait to see everyone!" She said and then started off running.