Chapter Sixteen: A Battle Plan Is Forged

The girls were all in the training room, working with and against each other. The Outer Senshi had been called by King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity to evaluate their skills and review the battle videos that Sailor Mercury had recorded.

"They seem to be doing well, your majesty." Sailor Neptune observed.

"I know how well they are doing. I am just afraid that this Lord Columba may have sent his lead fighters in prematurely, or just at the wrong time."

"Were there only two?" Sailor Uranus asked.

"That we know of." The king replied as Wezn walked into the room. "Ah, here's someone I would like to introduce you to. Ladies, this is Wezn. He was the second in command to Lord Columba until Sailor Mini Moon used the 'Moon Healing Escalation' move on him."

The girls glared at him.

"He is a friend." Sailor Pluto stated, and then caught herself. "And that is all I am going to say."

"I'll forgive you, Sailor Pluto. You know all too well the repercussions of meddling with time, and giving out details of the future."

"I am sorry, my king." She apologized with an embarrassed expression.

Sailor Saturn actually had a grin on her face at her friend's Freudian slip.

"What do you think, Saturn?"

"About what exactly?" She asked confused.

"Well, everything, I guess."

"The girls are battling well." She started in a small monotone voice. "They will be able to defeat this Lord Columba, and I hope without the waste of his life." She said then paused. "As for Wezn here, I hope we can rely on you to help Sailor Mini Moon and all of these scouts. I may represent rebirth, but I cannot help in this battle since rebirth is not what needs to happen."

"You can rely on me." Wezn said with a nod. "I hope to be able to reawaken Columba as he once was."

"Well, then, what can you tell us about him?" Sailor Uranus demanded.

"He is more powerful than I am, or Phaet was. We were just his helpers. Although, I do not know the extent of my own power. We never were able to help Sailor Aldebaran in our previous life."

"Do you know anything about Columba's power?" Sailor Neptune inquired.

"He can mirror attacks, which can be bad. Sometimes the attack he does is stronger than the one you gave."

"Oh dear." Sailor Mini Moon stated, startling everyone. They all looked at her oddly. "What? I can't be involved in this conversation?" She asked rhetorically.

"No, you can, we just didn't notice you standing there, Small Lady." Sailor Pluto answered with a wink.

"I did." Sailor Saturn admitted smiling. She was Sailor Mini Moon's friend, after all.

"Do we have a reason to worry that our practicing won't work?" Sailor Mini Moon asked.

"Not one bit, although I would suggest some kind of maneuver where you attack one after another so that he doesn't have time to react." Wezn answered her.

"Why's that?" King Endymion wondered.

"It takes him out. He uses too much energy mirroring someone constantly. Sequential hits might just do the trick." He said then paused. "But please don't kill him."

"We will try our hardest not to, but we cannot make any guarantees."

"Thank you Sailor Mini Moon."