Chapter Fifteen: A Revelation

"My lord, is something wrong?" Wezn asked Lord Columba.

"No, Wezn." Lord Columba quietly answered. "I am just thinking about the Senshi."

"I will defeat them, my Lord."

Lord Columba just stared at his now second in command. He had doubts that these Senshi could be defeated.

"Go. Gather your wards and leave me be." He ordered as he glared into a globe that had recorded the battle between the Senshi and Phaet.

He watched as the battle played over and over again. Attacks shown through the eyes of the soldiers, puppets technically. He wasn't expecting to see the Sailor Constellations. Not yet.

~~Back on Earth~~

It was three days before Juno was given a medical clearance by Sailor Mercury, and another day before she could do some light training, just as long as she took as many breaks as she could.

"Juno, why'd don't you sit this out?" Sailor Mini Moon asked concerned for her friend.

"No, I'm fine. I need to train. I need to get stronger." She replied with determination.

"Yes, but not at the expense of your life right now." Vesta stated. "You were only just given clearance to lightly train, but what you are doing is not light by any means."

"Juno, go back to your room." King Endymion kindly ordered. "You must heal. The girls need you to survive."

Juno agreed after his command, although she did not want to. The other girls watched her leave the room as Cerce also followed her to make sure she got there safely. Once she was out the door and it closed, they were back to training.

Three days later the enemy attacked.

"Anyone realize their attacks are every seven days?" Rigel asked as they stood their ground.

"I noticed the pattern." Juno replied. She was still sore, but not as bad as she was. She told everyone she would fight. She didn't care. She couldn't let the girls be one fighter short.

As the girls watched the cloud of soldiers approach, something was different with their leader.

"New commander." Sailor Mini Moon stated. "This should be interesting."

Wezn stayed with his troops, but did not have them attack just yet. He wanted to see what these Senshi would do.

"Who are you? Who is The Wasted Lot?" Sailor Mini Moon inquired.

"I am Wezn. I am now the second in command to our leader of The Wasted Lot, Lord Columba."

"Lord Columba? Wezn?" Aldebaran questioned.

"Ah, so the names sound familiar to you, do they Sailor Aldebaran?" He asked.

"Yes, they do. I just cannot remember why."

"Let me enlighten you ladies. I think you will want to hear the story – "

"ENOUGH!" A manly voice echoed. "I ordered you to fight, not to tell stories."

"I am sorry, my lord." Wezn apologized.

"Just do as you're told."

"Yes, sir." He answered. "I am sorry ladies. No story."

"That's fine! I am not sure we would even want to know." Vesta retorted.

"I would." Aldebaran thought to herself.