Chapter Thirteen: Slumber Party Debriefing

The girls gathered in Princess Usagi's bedroom after they changed.

"So what do we do?" Aldebaran asked as she looked around at the other girls who were laying down blankets and pillows.

All over the floor the girls had everything from hair ties, to brushes, to snacks and makeup.

"What is all of this?" Omicron asked as she looked at a bowl of green stuff.

Vesta walked over and laughed.

"This is a Crystal Tokyo sleepover." She answered smiling. "And that bowl is either our guacamole for our chips or our face mask." She added looking puzzled.

"It can be both!" Pallas answered. "It's an edible face mask." She then took her finger and dipped it in the bowl to scoop up some and eat it.

"Although, now that you just did that, why don't we just use it for the face mask?" Princess Usagi teased.

"Sorry." Pallas apologized with a giggle and then picked up the bowl and sat it down on the floor. "Let's have some fun!"

"I also want to talk about today." Princess Usagi almost mumbled as she made herself comfortable behind Rigel and grabbed a brush.

"WHAT?"

"I don't think it would be good for us if we just let today go unnoticed. We need to have a - uh–" Princess Usagi started and then forgot the word.

"Debriefing?" Aldebaran finished. Princess Usagi nodded in agreement. "I agree. We should talk about today as we enjoy this slumber party. We are girls. We can do two things at once, you know." She joked getting the others to laugh.

"So, what should we talk about?"

"Our observations." Aldebaran answered. "I'll go first." She said and then she sat down. "They are direct. They like hand-to-hand combat. They do not talk, or have powers."

"They battle with all sorts of moves, from karate, to sword fighting too." Pallas added.

"They can't be told apart." Added Vesta. "No personalities either."

"This may just be an attack wave." Polaris suggested.

"'Attack wave'?" Omicron and Rigel questioned.

"Yes, I agree with the princess." Ceres stated. "Most enemies will send a 'scout' to see what the planet is all about and then send the first attack wave. That's what we just fought. Since none of them will be returning, then they might keep sending in more waves."

"They might send another scout first to see why no one returned, although they could probably guess." Aldebaran added.

"We need to be ready for any future attacks." Princess Usagi stated as she grabbed a hair tie to secure the braid she made in Rigel's hair. "It's only a matter of time before they come back."

"And we need to be ready." Omicron stated. "I'm not going to let today get to me. I almost didn't make it. If it wasn't for Ceres and Pallas, I could have been seriously injured." She added. "I should have used my special move."

"No." Aldebaran ordered. "We must save those for our final battle. They can't know what we're made of just yet. We have to surprise them."

"If not anything, we need to use the element of surprise." Princess Usagi stated. "Although, now that I think about it, we should have kept you girls inside."

"Nah, it's fine. Our best moves must be used at the end, or near it." Aldebaran commented.

"So, what do we do?" Vesta inquired.